•Katsumi Bakugo•

In this au Izuku Midoriya is female so I will be calling her Izumi Midoriya for the story.

[ E x p l a n a t i o n ]
Izumi Midoriya does not attend Ua school and instead started an online medical course.
She isn't quirkless in this story and she instead has a telekinesis quirk.
I hope that explains everything

______________

Warning:
•Mushy feelings
•Fem deku
•Bakubabe + Fem Deku = child

______________

3rd person pov

It was 10:25 am and it was almost halfway into the second lesson of a typical school day at Ua.
The class were bored out of their minds as their teacher lectured on about some random thing no one was even paying the slightest attention to, apart from iida.

Eventually, since Aizawa could tell no one was listening. He gave up on teaching and retreated to his yellow sleeping bag that was behind his desk away from the students.

As the class talked amongst themselves, Bakugo sighed. He was bored out of his mind, and since he couldn't make it to auntie Inko's house yesterday he hadn't seen Izumi all day yesterday.

They had only made small talk between texts throughout the day, but that was nothing compared to normal.

Ever since katsuki found out that Izumi didn't want to be a hero he felt as if he had to fill in that role completely and became very protective of Izumi.

Ever since their first meet, they had always done everything together and were practically inseparable.

They officially started dating during their 2nd year of middle school. The class didn't really pay much attention to it.

Except from the boys who liked Izumi and would always try to get near her which then lead to them getting attacked by Bakugo. Or the girls who liked Bakugo and got flung into the walls by Izumi's quirk.

They were content with their relationship and never had any real issues.

After middle school Izumi helped train katsuki to get into Ua while she also trained for medical school, with katsuki's help of course.

They both did exceptionally well in their tests and exams and succeeded into their dream schools, with Bakugo at Ua and Izumi at an international online medical course for psychiatric trainee's (therapist)

However after the abduction of katsuki Bakugo at the training camp, dorms were placed. This, therefore, restricted their time together so for the first year of Ua they had been reduced to daily phone calls and meeting up on weekends.

After their first year, the students were freely allowed to go out, and Bakugo and Izumi got to spend most of their time outside of school together.

Since by now they are seventeen, they sat down and had a talk. The discussion then leads to the scenario they had to deal with a week later.

They sat down with both Mitsuki, Maseru and Inko and told them the news. Since they had been together for a very long time and they were at the legal age, they wanted to start a family early.

The both of them wanted their own sweet baby they could raise together along with the help of their parents.

All of the parents were perfectly okay with it and told them to take their time and they would be there to help when the time comes.

Both Izumi and katsuki were very happy to hear this news, and not long after Izumi was announced pregnant.

As promised the parents helped with both Izumi's pregnancy and raising the baby.