The Proposal {short}

Excuse any errors. 💍💛
———-

                            Omniscient

Omniscient

"So this is the one you're getting her man?" Dre asked as he and Milo were in Kay Jewelers looking at engagement rings.

"Yup, this is the one." He said pointing toward the small diamond ring in the glass counter.

"You nervous?" Dre asked as they waited for the manager to come back with the ring boxed up.

"Nah, not now but I know I will be once everything's in motion." He shrugged as the man approached them.

Their plan was to meet up for dinner and Milo would propose surprising Anya since everyone knew about the plan except for her. He had gotten her and M'lani out the house for a few hours just because and they were just getting back home.

"Ok sir, so here's the ring you wanted, we've boxed it up and put it in a gift bag for you also. Whoever you're proposing to is very lucky." He smiled as Dre and Milo looked at each other.

"I'm just ready to see her face. I'm sure she's gonna cry." He chuckled as he paid for the ring and they made their way out of the store.

Milo was excited to be proposing to Anya, although Jaxon always mentioned marrying her. The only person that would be marrying her was Milo. It was a little complicated to explain.

Once they left Kay Jewlers Milo made his way over to Victors Italian Cuisine to rent one of the fancy back rooms they usually used for large parties, after he was finished he hid the bag in the trunk of his car and made his way home with a few hours to spare before dinner.

——

"What time is dinner Lolo?" Anya asked laying a sleeping M'lani in her crib they had been at Target, The mall, and Planet Smoothie so she knew her little bean was tired, Milo extended his arm out so that she could sit on his lap, when she did he pecked her lips a few times as she smiled.

"It's at 7, it's only 5:30pm right now so we have a while, you wanna watch a movie or something?" He said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah we can watch a movie babe, I don't mind." She said getting off of his lap and laying across the bed, laying her head in his lap he ran his hand through her curls before leaning down to kiss her cheek.

About 10 minutes into the movie they both had fallen asleep, Milo was laying on his back with his arm resting over his forehead and Anya was curled up into a ball at the edge of the bed.

Stirring in her sleep Anya got up and noticed the time was around 6:15pm so she woke Milo up so that they could get ready to leave.

"I can't believe we slept for that long."

"I know, I guess out bodies needed it." He yawned before rummaging through his closet. Setting on a dress shirt with jeans and a nice pair of shoes he looked over to see M'lani waking up while Anya was doing her makeup.