41.

Excuse any errors.
Anya in the mm. 💕
——

                               Omniscient

Omniscient

Anya had decided last minute that she was going to get her nails done since Dre and Makayla were watching M'lani for a few hours to give them a break. Pulling up to the nail salon Jaxon let her out first before circling around the parking lot to find a place to park, before he can put the car in park Anya was coming out with an irritated look on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" Jaxon chuckled seeing Anya pouting in the passenger seat.

"Leave me alone Jax."

"I'm just asking."

"They're closed but it's 5:09... They close at 5:30." She said  keeping the pout on her face as her eyebrows furrowed as they drove down the service street. It wasn't that she was being bratty, the woman told her to come in at anytime and she would be able to get them done so she felt like she was lied to.

"Ok?." He said as she rolled her eyes.

"Man if you don't fix ya face. What'd the lady say?" He questioned focusing on the road.

Sucking her teeth again she folded her arms across her chest. "Come back on Tuesday." She mocked making a face causing him to laugh harder before switching lanes.

"It's not funny-"

"Yes it is. Sitting here acting like M'lani."

"Shut up." She said trying to keep her attitude at bay, but she knew Jaxon wasn't having it.

"Aye, fix that attitude before I fix it for you."  He said raising an eyebrow at her.

"How?" She asked with sarcasm in her voice.

"You'll see, keep on." He said licking his lips before glancing at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"That's what I thought. I know how to fix that attitude though. You hungry?"

She tried to hide her smile but it failed. "Yeah. Can we get burgers?"

"That's all you eat. Gonna turn into a damn hamburger."

"I would say chicken but we cooked that a few days ago so." She shrugged as he shook his head.

"Aight then I guess we'll go get burgers, drive thru or diner?"

"We can eat at the diner." She said feeling her phone vibrate.

Can we keep little bean for a few more days? I wanna take her to the park tomorrow-Makayla 🧿

"Makayla just texted me."

"Saying what?"

"She wants to keep little bean a few more days so she can take her to the park."