•CHAPTER 68•

'Department of mysteries'

---

Cedric burst into Umbridge's office, being dragged by the end of his hood of this uniform, seeing Amora along with Neville, Luna, Ginny and Ron being harshly held by members of the Inquistorial Squad.
Amora trying to wiggle her arms to reach her wand in her pocket, but was unsuccessful.

Cedric's protective nature began to build as he saw Amora being roughly held be her upper arms, him finally spoke to the smirking slytherins, "let her go."

Amora felt his fingernails dig into her skin causing her to Yelp a little, "please, your hurting me."

The whimper made the boy let go of her as he looking into her eyes, her sad expression made the boy feel bad for the hurt Veela girl. All Amora had to do was flutter her eyes and the boy fell at her feet.

Amora eventual got free, being able to access her wand now. His eye contact broke with the boy causing his delusional daze to disappear.

Amora quickly casting a defensive spell making a quick escape for the others in the room. Cedric running behind her smiling, "god, this is why I love you."

All running towards the dark and quiet forbidden forest, all meeting Harry and Hermione while trekking threw the spooky wooded area.

"Are you guys ok? How did you escape?" Hermione fussed, sounding like their mothers on the first day of school.

"Doesn't matter right now," Amora explained, "they'll be looking for us."

"So," Neville asked, "how are we getting there?"

Harry furred his brow.

"We're in this together ok, no betrayal and all that!" Amora said, the others looking at her smiling.

"So how are we getting to London," Cedric asked.

"We fly," Luna chimed.

---

Cedric walked carefully In front of Amora making sure nothing bad would come in her way, the light shined of the thousands and thousands of orbs in front and above them.

Harry walked forward, getting closer with every step revealing nothing, no Sirius, nothing but the walls of crystal orbs and the dusty floor.

"Where is he?"

Amora questioned everything in her head, "maybe it was just a dream."