Part 3 - The Big Reveal

*Do I love him?.. Impossible!.. Well, I have known him for 5 years.. I do love him.. But, I don't want to get hurt again.. If I open my heart to him, what if the same thing happens? Nah, it shouldn't, right? Jimin isn't like Taehyung*.

-------

The next morning.
You head to the kitchen.
Y/M: Morning, Sweetie.
Y/N: Goodmorning, Where's Jimin?
Y/M: He went out. I don't know where.
Y/N: Oh. OK..
You then sit on the counter to eat breakfast.
Y/M: You ready to blow their faces away, tonight?
Y/N: Yes! I'm so excited to see the look on both their faces when they see me, alive.
*Kim Taehyung. You'll be shocked to see your dead ex wife come back to life. You, and Song Hyeri must watch your backs.*

-------
A couple of hours later.
The party started at 6.
It was 4pm. You went to dress up and put the jewelry set, Song Hyeri wanted, on. Jimin got dressed up too.
Jimin: I'll meet you at the party. Can't wait to see what you're wearing.
He then winks at you.
Your ears start reddening.
He then leaves.
Y/M: You like him, don't you?
Y/N: Is it obvious?
Your mother nods.
Y/M: Alright. Tonight, I'll make you look like a queen for Jimin.
Your mother starts smirking.
Y/N: Sheesh, Mom. What's up with you?
You start chuckling.

-------
And hour later. You and your mother has finished.
You both head to the reception. You head upstairs while your mother goes to where all the guests were.
She enters the room and all eyes are on her.
You wait on the stairs near the stage for when your mother introduces you to the people.
Jimin is there near a table, waiting.

He then sees Kim Taehyung and Song Hyeri enter the room

-------30 minutes later

-------
30 minutes later.
It was time for you mother to get onto the stage and talk about her journey with the company and it was time for you to shine.
Your mother starts off with all the kind of stuff business people say when they make their speech.
Everyone pays attention.
Song Hyeri and Kim Taehyung watches your mother speak.
Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of his mother because he knew that your mother looked just like you.
After all that..
Y/M: But I couldn't have done anything without someone I adore very much. Please welcome my beloved daughter, Lee Y/N.
You then walk into the room standing next to your mother.

Everyone is shocked.
Some thought that you were dead but the others didn't know who you were so they just clapped for you.
Song Hyeri was in rage seeing her jewelry set on you. That was all she was focusing on until she saw your face. She was in shock. And so was Taehyung.
Y/M: Come, dear. Say something.
You walk to the mic.
Y/N: Hello. I am Lee Y/N. Her daughter. I can see that you're all very shocked to see me. I'll hold a press conference if anyone wants to know my story.
You then look at Kim Taehyung and Song Hyeri.
Y/N: Oh, yes. And neither me nor my mother could've gotten this far without the help of my dearest friend, Park Jimin.
You point to Jimin and everyone then turns to him.
"Woah, He's so handsome. Is he single?"
You hear what everyone is saying.
Y/N: No he's not single.
They all turn to look at you.
Hyeri and Taehyung turn to look at you again and is in shock.
*Oh shit, what did I just say*
Y/N: Uh.. Anyways. Thanks for yeah.. Bye.
You then rush out of the room.
Jimin's eyes trailing you.
He then chuckles silently.

-------

Y/N: Shit!!! What the hell is wrong with me? Oh, he's not single. Why did I say that?! I must be crazy!
You were talking to yourself.
Jimin goes to you.
Jimin: So, why did you say that, hm?
He then smiles at you, mischievously.
Y/N: I don't know, OK? It just came out..
He continues to walk towards you.
Y/N: Look, I'm sorry. That was my fault. You had many chances with girls out there. They were drooling over yo-
He presses you against the wall then stops you from speaking by kissing you.
You felt as if time had stopped.
Kim Taehyung then walks in on the both of you. You and Jimin stop kissing.
Taehyung: Y/N.. What are you doing with him?
Why are you kissing him?