Chapter 11

⏪⏪One week

Cade's POV

"Please...I am sorry, Cade...tell them to stop now..."

"What are you talking about? Can you calm down?"

I saw the guys chasing him.

"Get them." I know my Elites are just around. They immediately chase those guys

"You are safe now, Miles."
He looks so fragile. He fainted, good thing that I was able to catch him.
"Miles." Even shaking his arms won't wake him up.

One of my guards tried to take Miles from my hold. "Let me, sir. I am best friends with his brother. Let me bring him home."

"No, he is safer in my house. Once you  caught those guys, bring them to the mansion." I put him on the passenger seat. I called our doctor to check on Miles. I should not be doing this. I don't usually care about others but the way he looked at me earlier begging me to save him is making me soft for Miles.

I carried him to my room. The doctor was already in the living room when we got home so he just followed me there. I left him for a couple of minutes to talk with papa.

"What happened to Miles?" Papa looks so worried.

"How did you know him?"

"He is Mayka's brother and I remembered him because he wore your suit last Friday."

I thought they wouldn't notice this.

"You brat. You really gave my gift to you to that guy." My dad questioned me. "Is that your boyfriend?"

"Not yet but what do you think?" I asked dad.

"He looks good but does he likes you?" My dad chuckled.

"Does it matter?"
My dad just shrugged his shoulder. If I like him then he has no option but to like me back.

The doctor just suggested letting him sleep. He was over-fatigued.

I just let him sleep on my bed. I hate anyone sitting or touching my bed but I made an exception to my rules today for letting him here.

I just removed his shoes and socks. He looks so behaved today. Every time I see him in school, he is always raising an eyebrow at me. It was Luke who keeps dropping soy sauce on his soda and keeps placing frogs on his locker. Luke is so childish but this guy is blaming me for everything my friend has done to him. If not, why would he be mad at me like this? Unless he is trying to catch my attention.

"Uhhhhm."  He made a sound. He is dreaming.
"Help me, please." He is crying in his dream.

"Hey, Miles. Are you okay?" I am worried about him.

"I don't want to."
What is he saying? "Don't leave me." I grabbed his hand and he squeezed it.

"Hey, Miles." He is having a nightmare. I lay beside him and tapped his head. What is wrong with this guy? He then hugged me. The hell.
I am trying to push him away but he keeps hugging me.

"Don't go." He is really crying. What the hell? I need to call the doctor again. I did nothing to him.

I stepped out of the room. I called papa to check on Miles. "Look at him. He is crying. I swear I did nothing to him."

"Maybe he got traumatized with what happened earlier. Let's go to the HQ later. It should be you who needs to talk with those four guys you brought to the mansion. "

"Tomorrow, pa. I am really sleepy today."

"Okay, I'll leave you here. Your boyfriend is sick, don't you do anything naughty." He warned me.