Chapter Twenty

Click the star!
*sorry for any mistakes*
Don't be afraid to comment!

(A.N im sorry i don know how winter break works over in the us, so this is like week two of December, cus that's when we usually take off here, idk if it's different there)
**************************************
Maia's Birthday Part 1

Two weeks later.

Tuesday- Two Days Before Maia's Birthday.

They were currently on winter break and Mai was sleeping her life away in her room.

"Wake yo ass up" Lillian whispered in her cousin's ear only not to get anything in response.

She poked her arm, her leg, her nose, she even held the girl's nose but all she did was turn.

Lillian tried almost everything until she realized that she didn't try giving her a wet willy, she was really hoping that Mai cleaned out her ears and wax wasn't going to come out.

"Lord please don let this girl have globs of nasty as- forgive me for cursing lord, please don let this girl have nasty globs of wax in her ear. Amen." Lillian took a deep breath.

She licked her pinky and stuck in Maia's ear making the sleeping girl jump up.

"Wuh de as-" she saw Lillian smiling at her.

"Hey bestie" Lillian backed away getting her phone to stop recording.

"Lillian wuh does be wrong wid you..." Mai stretched. "Whats the time." She reached out to click the home button on her 8 plus, that was her next goal, to get an up to date phone.

"Bitch it is 10 in the morning on a Monday, during break, tell me why my ass is up." She looked at Lillian.

"We got shit tudo fren, so get yuh lil ass up, go an tek a showa, den we on de road, hurry up, i wan taste de burger king breakfast from here." Lillian walked out of Maia's room.

Mai rolled her eyes going to open Mikah's text.

stank stank🥸

Get up
Get up
Yo lil ass up ?
This me wakin yo heavy sleepin ass up
You fr sleepin ?
Get it together StAnK
When you get up message me.

what

what you doin

lillian just woke me up 🙄
Read 10:05 am

***
Incoming facetime stank stank🥸...

She smiled, she really didn't like people calling her unannounced unless it was her close friends and family.

She swiped across.

"Mornin" he propped the phone up.

"Hey" she got out of bed "what you doin ?" Mai asked when she looked down at her phone.

"Boutta get my ass together and head down to the place." Mikah did end up forcing her to go look at places, he decided on one and was going to make payments, then he was going to start officially moving in for the new year.

"Ou yuah get it i guess" she flipped the light switch in the bathroom propping the phone up on the wall.

"What you doing today"

"Lillian said and i quote "we got shit tudo"...so i guess we doin that shet that gotta get done." She looked at her face in the mirror, it was clearing up from the recent breakout.