Dreamer

Ariana's POV
It was a regular day nothing was really happening. Adam, Kenny, my brother, and mom were home with me. Adam eventually had to go back home because his brother was back in town. My little brother and Mom went to go shopping for a few hours so it was just me and Kenny.

Kenny had no intention of leaving so he stayed and we sat on my bed and talked a little. Kenny really got under my skin. I had told him things that I couldn't even tell Adam. I really trust Kenny because he is one of my best friends. That was until Kenny all of a sudden Kenny started to move on closer.

Oh no.. Kenny is my best friend I started to think to myself.

Kenny started to get closer until our lips started to touch. He started off kissing me slowly with his soft lips. He slowly started to lean me onto the bed. I could feel his hands slowly start to run down my back as I felt the fur on my blanket. Once he gently laid me on the bed he put his knee on the other side of my leg. I could feel it through his jeans.

Kenny was on top of me and I didn't want to push him off. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right.

Kenny started to kiss my neck and slowly started to get lower each time. I was wearing a muscle shirt but soon Kenny took it off of me. After that he took his shirt off as well. He slowly glided his slip from my neck down to my stomach. I had my hands on his side until he grabbed them and held them. He got up for a little bit.. I thought he was going to go grab a condom but instead he started to unzip his pants.

"Babe ...... Babe ....... Babe wake up". I could hear Adam voice.

I immediately got up from the bed.

"Hey are you alright" banks said sitting at the side of my bed.

"Yes I'm fine.. I'm just tired I guess" I said.

"Well get up I want to take you out to eat" Adam said smiling.

"Okay let me get dressed really quick" I told banksie knowing I was going to take my sweet time.

"Alright I'll be in the car" he said.

"Wait where are we going" I asked quickly.

"We are going to IHop" he answers.

"YAYYYYYYY" I said in excitement.

I got dressed in my white floral dress. Then I grabbed my purse and quickly went down stairs. Man I love him so much. I opened the door and Banksie walked towards me. He walked me to the car as we both waved goodbye to my parents who where standing at the door.

We soon got to IHOP and sat at a booth. The waiter came over and took our order. After taking our order Banksie and I had a conversation like usual. We always tell each other everything.

"So babe what did you dream about this morning" he asked.

Oh god I don't want to tell him I had a sexual dream about Kenny. I mean it would be kinda awkward to tell him since that is his friends and my best friend.

"I actually didn't have a dream last night" I told banks trying to get the dream out of my mind.

"You look like you had a good rest last night" Banksie said laughing a little bit.

"I did have a good sleep" I told banks as I grabbed his hand and held it tight.

A few minutes later banks got his pancakes and I got my birthday cake pancakes. (I know it's not my birthday but they are good). We were having a good time and then a police officer walked up to us and asked why we weren't in school. Banksie looked at his watch and saw it was already time for school to start. Banks and I quickly payed for the food then rush over to the school

I don't think I will be able to get the dream out of my mind. I also have to see Kenny in class oh my god. I hope class isn't awkward. I need to tell someone...