𓂺

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐲𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 15𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"I swea, you one homewrecking ass bitch." Pharoah said, clapping his hands and coming closer to me. I'm really starting to think that he following me because there is no possible way that we see eachother almost everywhere I go.

He only know what I look like from me going to the store with Fathan and he made a scene there also. I stared at him, not saying anything before backing up once he got too close to my face.

"Why you backin up, bitch? You scared?" Pharoah continued making some of the people around us look over and watch.

He's basically talking to himself because I haven't said anything since he called out my name and walked up to me.

I watched as he continued to yell and 'downgrade' me before he snatched my phone out my hand and slammed it on the ground.

"You did that..for what? There was no benefit gained from that whatsoever." I said, squatting down to grab my phone.

I stood back up and looked at it before sighing once I saw that the screen was shattered. "Oh, so now yo feminine ass talkin." He said, looking at my hands before looking back at me with his face frowned up.

I stood there confused for a minute before remembering that I had acrylics and lipgloss on. Guess he has a problem with it but I could care less since bubba doesn't.

"Built like a female, dresses like one, and yo voice soft just like one. You just like his brotha, huh?" He said, obviously disgusted. I tapped my nails on my shattered screen before looking at him and walking past him making him follow me to my car.

"Hope you know I'm gettin my nigga back. I will kill you if I got to, you ain't important to him anyway." He said as I nodded my head and got in the car.

He tried to close my ankle in the door but I put my foot in last minute. I locked my doors and started the car before speeding off and sighing.

I rubbed my lips together and frowned a little after remembering that my phone was broken. I put my sunglasses on, putting the broken phone in the cup holder and the seat belt around me.

I thought to myself for a minute and played with the strings to my sweatshorts, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Hes really trying to harm me." I mumbled, stepping on the gas once I got on the interstate.