45.

Excuse any errors.🤍

Comments are getting dry 🥺 still love y'all though.

Letting Dre have his  POV 🥺🥰
————-

Letting Dre have his  POV 🥺🥰————-

Dre.
November

I hadn't talked to shorty in a minute,I guess they'd been busy taking care of little bean which I had no issues with of course. Makayla was missing them too though, We were currently laying in the living room debating on if we should just pop up. It was crazy because over the past month our friend group had shifted, Amir and his shorty moved away to out of state and Trey and his shorty just stopped coming around.  It sucked because I honestly thought this would be my friend group for life.

"If we do, the least we could do is bring food." Makayla said as she put her into a bun before standing up from the couch.

"You think they'll want Vinnies?"

I nodded. "I know Anya loves Vinnies so that's fine." I said talking out my phone from my pocket and texting Milo.

Aye bro, on the way over. Got Vinnies 🥵🍕

Milo🤕: This is Jax nigga. wassup? Yeah Vinnie's is cool and Anya said "Bring movies." 🙄

Lmao aight. Tell herI got her.

I chuckled at the text because I actually heard it in her voice. After Makayla and I got dressed we headed over to Vinnie's, we ordered 3 pizzas and  since that would be more than enough for all of us along with some alfredo pasta after that we headed over to their crib. I carried the food and Makayla carried the containers of strawberry lemonade and a few random Redbox movies.

Knocking on the door Jaxson answered greeting us some a big smile. "Damn a nigga missed the real
ones." He said as we shared a laugh.

"We missed y'all too nigga." I said sitting the food down on the island, Makayla made her way to their bedroom to bother Anya who was actually excited to see us both.

"Where's my little princess?" I called from the kitchen as Anya came out of the bedroom holding her.

"There she is. Heyyyy uncles baby." I cooed as she chewed on her fingers getting slobber on her shirt.

"Say hi Uncle Lemon head." Makayla joked as we all laughed as Anya gave me a hug.

"What's been up man, it's been a minute."

"I know bro. We've been busy with school and taking care of little bean." Jax shrugged before twisting his lips to the side.

"It's cool man, we've been busy too-"