Accusations

Starry blue eyes reflected in Dream's dripping knife. 

He used his suit to clean the blood off of the blade, shoving it back into his pockets.

"Now, how am I going to clean up my mess?"

He cackled at her dead body aloud.

He grabbed onto her ivory ankles, prepared to drag the body away when he heard approaching footsteps.

Dozens of knights flooded into the Grand Hall where Dream stood, and Victoria's dead body laid.

"Dream! We're here to put you under arrest-"

The knight's words were cut off when their eyes trailed the scene.

A blood-soaked Dream held the ankles of the new queen, who lay cold on the floor. 

The scene was an apparent murder.

He tried to run.

Three knights tackled him from behind as he dashed to the Servant's Quarters connected to the hall.

One knight pierced their blade through the back of Dream's hand as he lay on the floor.

Dream whimpered in pain.

Two knights restrained his squirming movements.

A single knight grabbed Dream's arms and tied them behind his back with a rope.

The knights had fully restrained Dream.

He tried to maneuver out of their grasp. However, Dream was overpowered.

He and the knights walked past Victoria's body and ascended the grand stairs.

He walked down the hallway; he was being taken somewhere.

A knight in front opened a door that Dream didn't even know existed. A stairwell was on the other side of the entrance. The stairs were dim and creaky. Each footstep created reverberated back in their ears as they walked carefully down the steps.

They reached the end of the long stretch. Dream's eyes landed upon a cell towards the back wall. Rusted iron bars covered a single bed on the floor. A creaky stool was perched outside of the cell in the middle of the damp room. The cell had recently been used. Food crumbs still laid on the floor.

Sapnap.

A knight threw Dream into the cell. He grimaced at the searing pain in his hand.

"Dream, we're authorized to tell you the reason for your arrest. As of recently, someone came forward are relayed critical information to us. You will be attending a trial to face your crimes. Now that we've seen what you've done to the Queen, new claims will be presented against you to the jury."

Dream scoffed at the knight's words.

"Good luck, Dream. You will need it."

All but two knights left the moist room.

One of the knights entered the cell; the other remained outside.

"I'm going to have to search you. Don't resist."

The knight tied Dream's hands to two hooks on the walls. His wound throbbed against the cold material. The knight used his sword to cut off Dream's jacket. From the coat fell a peculiar item.

A journal.

"Is this your diary?" 

The knights laughed as Dream flushed in embarrassment.

Next, his pants were stripped of him. They were thrown to the other knight outside the cell just as his jacket had been.

Now, Dream stood in his briefs and a white shirt and a tie. He was soon stripped of all those items too.