𝐲𝐮𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝐲𝐮𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬: 𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐣𝐨𝐛 (𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠)

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT?! THE ONE TIME I DON'T GO I MISS ALL THIS?"

Itadori chats and laughs loudly, his phone pressed against his ear. He's sitting next to you on the couch, his free arm resting leisurely over the back of the couch, his fingers teasing your neck and his nails scraping past the sensitive skin now and then.

Why did Todo have to call right now? Just a few minutes ago Itadori's lips had been on yours and his hand up your shirt, grinding the bulge in his pants against your panties eagerly. You had been so ready to have him shove his cock into your wetness, but then his phone rang. When he got off of you to pick up the phone, you had expected it to be a short call, but you were unfortunately wrong. Megumi had gotten shit faced the night before and Itadori wanted to hear all about it from Todo, leaving you pouting next to him on the couch.

You tug at the end of your skirt impatiently as Itadori continues calling next to you. Your core still throbs with need, it's not fair that he got you all fired up to just leave you like this.

His hand grabs your chin, making you look at him. 'Come here' he mouths, flashing you a grin. You raise your eyebrows in confusion, but do so nonetheless, his hand sliding over your arm and guiding you onto his lap.

You can hear Todo still talking on the other end of the call, a second voice joining in now and then in the background which you are guessing is Megumi. Resting your hands on his shoulders, you cock your head to the side, questioning him silently about what he wants.

"Please tell me you took pictures." Itadori tells Todo while his hand slides up your stomach, your breath hitching when he reaches your chest.

He gropes at your breasts eagerly through your top, the lustful intention behind his request now showing in his eyes.

Seems like Todo is searching for pictures as Itadori quickly mutes himself. His gaze locks onto yours and he smirks. "Ride me."

Your eyes widen, this is new.

"Don't think I didn't notice that impatient look on your face. Come on, baby." He tells you, his hand only leaving your breasts so he can push your shirt up. He groans at the sight of your lacy bra, the swell of your breasts looking incredibly tempting. "Ride my fucking cock."