sixteen

Lalla opened her eyes slightly, squinting a bit as she watched a clone kneel over her. She felt his hand on her back as he helped her sit up. She groaned a bit as he pressed on her spine, the pressure leaving as he heard it.

She watched as Obi-Wan walked over to her slowly, kneeling as he reached her and the clone. She watched as he nodded to the clone, him immediately standing and leaving them alone in the far corner of the room.

"So, what does it feel like to be struck by lightning?" He asked after a moment. She sent him a small smile, shrugging softly as he sat down in front of her.

"I'll tell you once you let me know how it feels to touch a lightsaber" She teased, him wincing a bit playfully. Their eyes both moved down to his wounds, Lalla frowning as she looked at them.

"I'm very proud of you" He stated softly after a few moments, the commotion in the rest of the room drowned out as they stared at each other.

Without saying a word Obi-Wan gently took her chin in his hand, pulling her head toward his as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I don't think that's allowed Master" She said softly, teasing a bit as she looked down. She was blushing furiously, but she knew that he knew that.

"I don't think now is the time to question it, Padawan" He replied easily, a slightly smug smirk on his face as he placed his hand on the back of her head, pulling it closer to him so her head was resting on his shoulder. Her face was in his neck, her eyes closed as he slightly rubbed her aching head. His head rested on hers gently, his breathing steady as they just took each other in silently. Even though she would never admit it, she had fallen in love with Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Lalla stood next to Obi-Wan, her hand in his, as they stared out of a window in the Jedi Temple. They were silent, taking in the view of the sunset together. His thumb gently rubbed over her knuckles, him squeezing her hand every few minutes. Their hands were hidden away by the long sleeves of their robes, even though they didn't care. 

She watched from the corner of her eye as Obi-Wan's head turned toward the door, her's turned as well as they watched Master Windu walk into the room. He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze as the Jedi walked up next to her. He didn't say anything, just standing with them silently as he looked out on the city.

"Do you believe what Count Dooku said about Sidious controlling the senate?" Obi-Wan asked after a while of silence. Master Windu stayed silent, his eyes glancing down to Lalla slowly.

"Join the dark side, Dooku has" They all heard Master Yoda say from the doorway. They all turned their heads, watching as he walked into the room slowly before taking a seat on his chair.

"Mmm. lies, deceit, creating mistrust are his ways now" Yoda stated, Lalla watching as his eyes moved to where Obi-Wan and her's hands were intertwined. She knew that he couldn't see them but that he knew they were there.

"Nevertheless, I feel we should keep a closer eye on the senate." Master Windu said, Master Yoda nodding along in agreement.

"I agree, Master" Lalla replied softly, subconsciously leaning into Obi-Wan a bit.

"Where is your brother?" Master Windu asked, looking down towards Lalla once again.

"On his way to Naboo, escorting Padme home." She informed, frowning a bit as she thought about them. She missed them both dearly and she had only said her goodbyes a few days prior.

"I have to admit that without the clones, it would not have been a victory." Obi-Wan said after she had finished.

"Victory? Victory, you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has." Master Yoda said. Lalla looked up towards Obi-Wan, her eyebrows furrowed a bit as her eyes held much worry. He looked down at her, the concern evident in his face as he stared at her.

It was at that moment Obi-Wan made a vow to himself. No matter what happened, he wouldn't let any harm come to Lalla during this war. No matter what happened to him.

And it was then Lalla made a promise to him subconsciously too, that she would stay by his side, protecting him with all she had. No matter what happened to her.

part two of the book done :')

i love them so much it hurts omg- i can't wait to start writing the third part, and i really hope you enjoy this part as much as i do!

obviously this part was very different from the first part, which is to be expected but it's very bittersweet. i miss my young ani and lalla :((

i really do hope you enjoyed this part, and i can't wait for you to read the next part. lots to come, and lots that you've never seen before. plot changes? who knows ;)

until next time loves <3