Chapter 17 Ronald

Chapter 17 Ronald 

Third person POV. 

They had gotten home a few minutes ago and they were instantly working on bringing all the bags into the house and into Katherines room. They made sure to place the bags and boxes by one wall so the room didn't get messy or cluttered. They were slightly rushing around so they could go and get everything they wanted to do today. Jade looks over to her niece and smiles, "So I was thinking maybe after shopping and putting everything away, AND! After resting for a bit we could find an outfit for dinner with my boss” she said. 

Jade looks away and smiles slightly even more, “I think you will get along with Damian. He's stand off-ish at first but when he gets comfortable around you he will be comfortable to speak… more with you” she said. 

Katherine turns around so she hides her grin. She places the bags down and stands back up. She shakes her head slightly and the frin was gone as she looks towards her aunt, “Yeah” she starts with. She looks around the room and stretches out, “So…” she stumbles slightly to the side as her arms are high as she stretches out, “Who else lives at your boss places?" she asks. 

Katherine is missing Damian so much. Well she is missing Dick and Jason too, of course she is. She wishes she could be with them right now. So damn much. Plus Damian told her about Drake, she was fucking interesed to finding out if he was right maybe if he is then that means she has found all her last soulmate. Sadly for her she has to still wait for tuesday to find out.

Katherine did want to look her best; well as best as she could ever get herself… comfortably too. She will make herself great but also comfortable too… she can do that. She also didn't really want her aunt to catch on that her soulmates are three out of four of her aunt's bosses sons… not yet at least. 

Jade stretches out, “Well i'll start with Bruce's first adopted kid and that would be Dick Grayson. He is of course the oldest of them all” she turns around and looks at Katherine, “then there comes Jason Todd. he is the second oldest.”

Katherine nods her head and does her best to not smile at hearing her soulmates name. “There Tim Drake, he is the third adopted son of Bruce Wayne. He had finished school early. He is such a nice guy who loves coffee a lot,” Jade said. 

Again Katherine nods her head, “then there is Damian Wayne. He is the blood related son of Bruce Wayne. He… is almost always in a mood… he is a nice and lovable teen… he has trust issues… but like i said if he gets comfortable with you he will have a long great conversations with you. He's such a sweetheart, but trust me he will not show it to anyone” Jade said. "he doesn't trust people that much… like i said prior. It… had taken him forever to get comfortable around me" she adds on. 

"Do you know why he is like that?" Katherine asks. She followers her aunt out of her room and back down the stairs to the car again. They grab the last bag they have in there and shut the door and lock it before they left back inside, "No. I would love to know. But sooner or later I will find out" Jade said. 

All Katherine did was nod her head.

Time skip. 

After driving for another fifteen minutes they pull up to one of her friends' house. "Ok so this is Ronald, he is a great friend of mine. He had offered to help us out by getting all the supplies for your room" Jade said. 

Katherine being the shy bean she is gets out of the car slowly and places the strap of her bag onto her shoulder. She looks over the car to the house and watches her aunt shut her car door and rush up the front door. “Come on!” Jade yells out.

She shuts her car door and quickly rushes to follow her aunt as she reaches the top step the front door opens. “Ronald! Gosh i missed you how have you been?” she asks him.