3.

Tanner.

The game was very interesting, Dean tried getting away with hitting Carson in the arm with the ball and the umps were not about that bullshit at all. We won and completely crushed them.

10-4

Dean needs to learn that his team talking all that shit, needs to be able to back it up. I honestly was not looking forward to that tutor girl to come over. I wanted to sleep all damn day, but I know coach said until I show him I'm trying I can't play next time it's my turn to pitch.

The doorbell rang, and Carson shoots up opening the door. "Holy shit, Chase what are you doing here?" He says

"Carson, you live here and go here?" She asked

"Yeah, come on in girl I haven't seen you since middle school." He laughs

"How is your mom and them?" She smiles up at Carson.

"Good, mama been cancer free for about seven years now..daddy he you know has his moments but other than that everyone is good." He gives her a hug

Standing up, I look at the two. "How do you know her?" I fix my black sweats

"She and I were friends in middle school and she use to tutor me and my little sister." Carson laughs "you two are like hooking up?"

"No!" We both say

"I'm tutoring him, cause he failed his midterm." Chase points out

"Dude, coach gonna have your ass, but she is the best helped me pass all my shit so you're in good hands." Carson hugs Chase once more before going back to the living room.

AJ comes down, shirtless and his chest was wet must've just got done showering. He sends her a cheeky grin. "Chase, never thought I'd see you here."

"How does everyone know me, but I have no idea who you all are, except for Carson." Chase looked annoyed.

"Honestly, I didn't know you were the one who was going to be tutoring me, even though you told me at the game." Shrugging my shoulders

"So if I hear you screaming in like ten minutes, we know it was all a lie." AJ laughs

"Okay, anyways where is your room?" She asked looking so done and ready to leave.

"Upstairs come on." Nudging my head for her to follow me as I walk upstairs. We go left and we enter into my room.

My dad bought the house and so I get the biggest room, and the best bathroom. She seemed so amazed about my queen size bed, and my gaming system, and desk. I think also my room is very clean, and I know that surprises a lot of girls.

"Okay, so I am not going to do your work for you and so you'll have too just try but I will help you in any way I can." Chase softly smiles putting her hair up

"Woah, woah buy me dinner first I'm insulted that you think I'm that kind of male." I act hurt

She was not having that joke, it earned a smack to my head. Which fucking stung if I'm being honest. "Dude, joke!" Telling her shaking my head.

"Not funny, are you serious right now a girl like me doesn't hook up with a guy like you..." she pauses "also you are not my fucking type."

Chase takes a seat on my rolling chair, and opens a book. I'm still recovering from her slap to the head, I haven't been slapped like that since living at home with mom.  Fucking bitch, smacking me like that.

As I sit on my bed opening the text book, she starts going over the quiz and she helped me through the ones I got wrong. The way she explained it actually helped me understand things clearer.