𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴

Holy shit.

George sat up in his bed, startling his poor cat who jumped off with a loud mewl.

"That was... wonderful," George muttered to himself with wide eyes. He knew that his first soulmate dream would be great, but the dream he had exceeded his expectations tenfold.

And his soulmate, Dream, was everything and more. George could tell that he was already falling for him. From his beautiful features and his carefree attitude, to the way he focused on the road as he drove. The way he focused on George's face, studying it with careful eyes and an easy smile. He found himself wondering how anyone couldn't fall in love with the boy.

George slowly sorted through his groggy morning thoughts, suddenly remembering that he had a long day ahead of him- with the birthday stream and all. He made his way out of bed and downstairs to find something to eat, but soon realized that a delicious smell was already wafting out of the kitchen. That could only mean one thing- his mom had come over to make him her signature birthday breakfast.

His mom was amazing. She was always supportive of George in every aspect of his life- whether it was his streaming career, or when he came out to her a couple of years ago. She was supposed to be in Australia right now on a long vacation, which was why George was so surprised to find her standing in his kitchen.

George sported a large smile as he walked into the kitchen, seeing his mother standing by the stove flipping pancakes. Blueberry of course, his favorite. Cat was peacefully napping on the counter, which was one of her favorite spots for some reason. George heard that his mother had put on music in the background- Billy Joel's 'My Life' was quietly playing from a small speaker.

"Mum!"

"George! Happy birthday sweetie!" His mom exclaimed with excitement.

"Thanks mum. This smells amazing."

"You came down just in time. Go sit down at the island, i'll bring out plates for you and I in a minute."

"Okay mum sounds good, thank you."

A couple of minutes later, George and his mum were both situated at the island, eating away at the wonderful food. They ate in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes, before George's mum finally spoke up.

"Alright George. Spill"

"What?" George knew what his mom was talking about, but he wanted to be sure.

"You know what. I want to hear about your dream. How was it? What does your soulmate look like, are they stunning?"

George took a deep breath before spilling to his mum. "Oh mum, it was the most amazing thing ever. My soulmate, they... well he," George blushed a bit at this, "is so fucking cute. He has deep green eyes, soft blonde hair, and a smile that was brighter than the millions of stars in the sky in my dream. We danced around in this beautiful meadow, and when we were done he pulled me down into the grass and we just laid there. And the thing is, he was looking at me like I was the most interesting thing there despite the scenery, and he gave me butterflies, and I... well yeah. I'm so so happy."

"Wow sweetie that sounds amazing," his mum said with a smile, "I'm so happy for you and I'm excited to hear more about this dream boy!"

"That's funny mum, because I actually decided to start calling him dream since there's no way to know his real name."

"That is quite the coincidence. Dream seems like a wonderful soulmate."

"Yeah..." George finishes the rest of the pancakes on his plate and walks over to the sink. His cat leaps off the counter and starts to weave between his legs, purring contentedly.