21

You had spent the whole day playing games at the carnival and you couldn't express how free you felt. All your worries and stress had disappeared in a gust of wind, calming you down, and there was only one thing you wanted to do before heading home.

"Jisung, let's go on the ferris wheel!!" You clung onto his arm and smiled at him, not able to hold back your eagerness any longer.

He chuckles at your cuteness and responds in a casual tone.

"Sure, but it's getting a bit late so we should head home right after."

You agree with a nod and off you two went to the ride. Almost everyone had left so it was just you and him, immediately being allowed into a passenger car. The operator started the ride and you slowly start to elevate to the top.

The higher you went, the more you could see the yellow and orange painted sky. The sun was slowly setting in the far distance, falling down the border of the last visible land. Such soft coloured clouds that looked as fluffy as the cotton candy you had shared with Jisung earlier. Birds were soaring through the domain in a graceful and elegant manner, making you take in a deep breath of the cool air. The moment truly felt surreal.

"Did ya have fun?" Jisung's soothing voice reached your ears, watching you seated across from him.

"Yup! It was the best thing I could've asked for. I enjoyed every last bit of it, so thank you so much Hannie," you sent him and eye-smile filled with gratitude.

"No problem, it's worth it if I can see you like this."

"Hm? Like what?" You innocently asked him with big, round eyes.

"The way you are when you're happy. Your smile looks the brightest, your tone is always giddy, and you would giggle and laugh easily like a child. It makes my heart skip a beat," he shyly admits to you as his face burns a light red.

You couldn't hold back the "aww" coming from your mouth so you simply let them out.

"You know..." you swung your legs back and forth lazily. "Even if it hasn't been long since we started to date, I feel really close to you. The more we be together, the connection we have grows. Or atleast, that's what I think. I keep having the urge to hold on to you like you'd disappear if I didn't. You could say that I'm falling deeper the more I'm with you."

He chuckles at your sweet but cringey statement, although he felt the exact same way. He also wanted to hold on to you as time passed, wanting nothing but your presence to be near him at all times.

Your passenger car had quickly reached the peak of the ride without either of you noticing since you were too absorbed into one another. It stopped in a perfect spot, allowing you both to see the most beautiful sunset in your life. It was captivating – a pure bliss.

"It's so pretty, I've never seen anything like it," you breathed out in amazement, keeping your attention on the view.

"Yeah, it is."

Little did you know that he wasn't talking about what you thought he was. You didn't feel his gaze lingering on you, but you realized it once you turned toward him.

"W-were you...." you stuttered, embarressed by his words.

"Talking about you? Maybe, maybe not," a teasing grin plays on his lips, refusing to let you know the truth. "It'd be cliché of me to say that you're more gorgeous than it, but I do think that way."

Jisung winks, sending an arrow to pierce through your heart.

"Stop being so flattering, I don't think I can handle it," you laughed brightly, clutching onto your pink dinosaur plushie that he won you at the beginning of the day to distract yourself from him.