Miguel Diaz fluff Alphabet

This was requested from tumblr!

A= Attractive: What does Miguel find attractive about you?

You're personality, he fell in love with your sarcasm, your little remarks here and there, and your sneaky ways.

B= Baby: What nicknames does he use for you?

Hands down, Mi amor, babe or Y/n/n. Occasionally princess for.... certain times.

C= Cuddles: What cuddle position does he like most?

He loves to be the big spoon, it makes Miguel feel like he's protecting you. Plus he just loves holding his baby.

D= Day: What do you both do during the day?

If you're not studying for school your either sparing together, cuddling and watching movies, or having random but cute dates.

E= Equal: Are you both fair in the relationship?

Yes, Miguel never does something you don't want and he will never push you to do something you don't want as do you.

F= Fighting: Do you guys fight?

Not often no, the only fights you guys may have are sparing together in karate. But anyways you guys never fuss you always work out your problems like adults.

G= Gratitude: How great full is Miguel?

He is so great full in general, for you, his Yaya and ma, sensei, his friends, and karate. He never takes anything for granted.

H= Honest: Does Miguel keep secrets from you?

Nope, the only secrets he's been able to keep from you is a surprise birthday party even then he's pretty rusty at lying and hiding things.

I= Intimacy: How intimate is Miguel?

This boy is so intimate, he loves holding you closely and making you feel loved and wanted, it warms his heart.

J= Jealousy: How jealous can Miguel get?

Miguel can get jealous big time but only if you don't answer his calls and he starts to worry then sees you with someone laughing without him there then he's more upset but still jealous.

K= Kissing: Is Miguel a good kisser? What are they like?

Miguel is a great kisser, he never ever rushes it even if he's in a hurry he slowly kisses you with passion and love. It makes you both melt at how caring he is with his kisses.

L= Love: How in love is Miguel?

Oh man I don't think there's a word that can describe how in love Miguel is, he's head over heels I can say that.

M= Marriage: Does Miguel want to get married?

Yes, Miguel definitely wants to get married. His mom always told him to follow his dreams and one of them would be to merry and have a family with you.

N= Nice: How nice is Miguel in the relationship?

This boy right here is so nice, and sweet. He always opens the doors for you, he never leaves you out of a conversation and if someone messes you he stands up for you no matter what.

O= On cloud nine: What is Miguel like when in love?

He is just heart eyes all day every day, never misses a beat. Miguel's extra extra extra caring and always watches out for his mistakes and never hurts or takes you for granted.

P= PDA: How is Miguel with PDA?

He definitely likes the little cheek kisses and pecks here and there, the hand holding, and wrapping around your waist but not a full blown make out session.

Q= Quirk: Random ability Miguel has that helps the relationship?

  His ability to calm both you and himself down, like if you're in a physics fight with someone he can calm you down in an instant and it brings you both closer than you realize.

R= Romance: How romantic is Miguel?

  My mans is sooo romantic like, for your first time intimate like that he scattered roses on the bed, scented candles, very low music, and he was super gentle. For the after affects he ran you a hot bubble bath for the both of you to soak in.

S= Style: What's the style in the relationship?

Clothes wise he's very comfortable and fit, but he loves to wear matching outfits or colors with you.

T= Thrill: Does Miguel like to take risks?

  Miguel likes to take certain risks yes, but never the kind that can put a damper on your relationship.

U= Understanding: How understanding is Miguel?

  He is supper understanding and very slow with things, he won't rush you to the point unless it's really needed.

V= Value: How important is the relationship to Miguel?

  He values it with his life, it's supper important to him and he would do anything to keep your relationship healthy.

W= Wild Card: What does he love most about you?

  He loves your ability to make him smile hands down, he loves when he's sad or mad you can always uplift him.

X= Xoxo: How affectionate is Miguel behind closed doors?

  He is literally the definition of a koala, he loves your attention and he craves for your touch. He loves to be near you and show you affection in kisses, and cuddles all day.

Y= Yearning: How well does Miguel cope with you being sad?

  He does not like seeing you sad at all but he definitely knows what to do when you're sad.

Z= Zeal: Is Miguel willing to go to extreme lengths for the relationship?

  Is this even a question? Yes of course he would gladly go to very extreme lengths for your relationship.