49. Preparations (You better behave)

Jennie was happier than ever, in two days the collection would be launched to the world, the fashion runway would show to the press and media their hard work, they would include an interactive wall behind the catwalk, with pictures from the photoshoots and a teaser from the main commercial.

After that they would have an exclusive VIP cocktail party, and the next day a dinner party for all the company members, shareholders, investors and celebrities, she was already excited for the two days, good both events would be on Friday and Saturday, so she could rest all Sunday doing nothing.

She wanted to check both venues, before the events she usually didn't attend to the party, it was too much for her, but maybe this time she would, even if she really didn't need to be there since her mum and Jisoo managed everything well.

On her way with some people from the staff she ordered how everything should be done, but she was surprised when she arrived and everything was already in its place, not a single failure, It's the first time everything it's going on as I want to, how come this happened?, She thought for herself.

When suddenly she spotted some blonde looking at the posters and flowers, "Lili?", the blonde girl turned around and smiled widely "Nini! I thought you were busy today, that's why Mr. James sent me to check everything, what do you think?", Jennie gave her a gummy smile "I think everything It's perfect, just like you, seriously this is the first time everything is done the way I would do it" Jennie said and Lisa laughed, that laugh was so contagious that Jennie couldn't help but laugh as well, "Manoban you did well" Jennie said.

The runaway show and the cocktail party venue were beside each other so everything was in order already "I guess my presence here is no longer required" Jennie said, and took Lisa's hand "Do you want to get lunch with me?" She asked and Lisa nodded "Yes, I do want to, let's go but I came here in my bike, is there a problem?", "Of course not, let's go and get something tasty, like your kisses" Jennie said smirking, "Bold Kim, I like that, but don't tempt me yet, in front all the people, you could regret it" Lisa said and Jennie giggled.

---

"Noona I'll be staying here longer, I have a golf meeting with a potential big investor and I'm bored already" Hun said, Jisoo looked at him, "Nice to meet you bored, I hope you are nicer than my actual brother" He looked at her with an annoyed face, "And well I didn't invite you to come here, you know I need to work, you came here by your own feet, I didn't drag you, plus you gotta attend that golf meeting or dad will go crazy, so yeah, accept your fate, you should help grandma to clean her Chinese porcelain, it could be your new hobby, think about it" Jisoo giggled.

Before to listen to whatever her Brother would say about her his new hobby suggestion Jisoo went to get some coffee and the guy ran to catch her, "Hey bybtje way where's Jennie?" Jisoo stopped on her tracks and looked at him with a serious expression, "Again with Jennie, she is busy, she is a CEO and she has a girlfriend, I swear if you don't stop chasing her I'll tell dad you are slacking, and that grandma is about to kick you out, please understand, Hun listen to me, stop with this".

He looked at the ground, "I'll behave, I promise, by the way will you be busy this Friday? Can we go bowling? Like we used to when kiddos"

Jisoo got her coffee and came back to her office "I don't know what are you talking about, I never went to bowling with you do you have another sister? Are you cheating on me with other family?, anyway I can't, we will be launching our collection and there's a cocktail party later on, so yeah", he looked at her "Noona then invite me to the party, please, I could meet models, and just have fun, please noona".

Jisoo was silent, "Please noona, please, please, please, please", "Omg stop, are you 5 years old?, I'll talk to my aunt and Jennie, if they say yes you are invited, but we are working not enjoying the events, so you better behave and don't get drunk cause I swear to you, if you embarrass me and my family I won't let you get near to this company never again, I swear I won't even mention we are related, and it's not a threat, you know me Hun, don't you dare to do anything dumb".