I need help plez

Ok so on a scale of 1-10, how mad would you guys be if I started a completely new book. I want to start a new one because I don't like where this one is headed and it just isn't keeping my interest, but if I  start a new one, I will do that one and come back to this one once a week at minimum.

Here are my ideas:

1. After a car accident nearly took her life, Dixie wakes up from a coma. In the six months since the accident, everything has changed. Her best friend, who was behind the wheel when they crashed, is dead. All of her other friends have graduated and gone off to college without her. Meanwhile, her mom is busy working three jobs to pay her medical bills. She sits in her room in the rehab facility feeling a deep loneliness and depression that she never could have expected. One day, she meets a new patient on the ward: a handsome football player who shattered his leg and thinks his life is over, too. The two of them work through the healing process together, growing closer each day.

2. Dixie pulls the head off the heavy mascot costume, sighing as a cool breeze from a fan chills her flushed cheeks. As she steps out of the rest of the costume, she notices one of the basketball players standing behind her. Number 4. "I didn't realize you were a girl," he says. "Or pretty."

3. Dixie is a single mother who works as a waitress at a nightclub to make ends meet. The one thing she can't stand is people who get everything handed to them, like the rich, snooty patrons you have to wait on night after night. However, when a handsome and charming clubgoer becomes smitten with her, she finds herself drawn to his enigmatic way. After a few coffee dates, she wonders if this could be the one, but then she learns that he's actually the club's billionaire party boy owner—a man she's heard about and hated from afar for years. He swears he's changed and that he has fallen for her, but she's not convinced: Can she trust him to leave his partying lifestyle behind to become a family man?

4. When Dixie were young, Dixie was friends with a neighborhood boy who liked the same things as her. Both of them were dirt poor, but it didn't seem to matter; as long as they had each other, there was always a make-believe adventure right around the corner. He grew up to be a star basketball player and, now that he's wealthy beyond imagination, seems to have forgotten where he came from. They haven't talked for years, but a death in the family brings him back to the old neighborhood, where they reconnect and reintroduce him to the life he left behind.

5. Dixie Damelio is a short, beautiful, and introverted Teacher's aid from Texas. Her life is going nowhere until she meets Noah Beck, a smart, slim man with a passion for children. Dixie takes an instant disliking to Noah and the selfish and clumsy ways he learned during his years in Mississippi. However, when a cow tries to attack Dixie, Noah springs to the rescue. Dixie begins to notices that Noah is actually rather kind at heart. But, the pressures of Noah's job as a soccer player leave him blind to Dixie's affections and Dixie takes up singing to try and distract herself. Finally, when wild Waiter, Arthur Boces, threatens to come between them, Noah has to act fast. But will they ever find the tender love that they deserve?

Pick the number of the plot you like and comment or just say to stick with one book. Love you guysssss!!(Why is this whole update the length of a chapter)