Billy Loomis x Male Reader x Stu Macher

Requested by @todorokistan66, thank you for being the first to request, I had fun writing another one of these since Billy and Stu have such fun energy that I can easily incorporate into a fun storyline. And an added thank you to @zannotfound for also requesting this! I'm so glad you guys like Billy and Stu as much as I do! Happy reading.

3rd POV

    "Dickhead!" A voice rang out into the open air, turning heads and earning eyerolls. They were at it again, the dynamic trio, the three amigos, dumb, dumber, and dumbest, as they were known across campus.

   The tallest of the 3 boys ran like an olympic runner across the large stretch of fresh spring grass, clutching a backpack tightly against his chest, laughing like an idiot. Nobody tried to stop him, mostly because they knew they couldn't, but a little bit because it was hilarious watching y/n run as fast as he could after his best friend, followed suit by the third musketeer, Billy Loomis.

   "How the hell are you both so fucking fast?" Billy yelled breathlessly, slowing his sprint to a jog. The boy put his head between his legs to catch his breath for a moment, before composing himself to casually strut into the school, keeping an image of being too cool for the rest of the teens inside.

   Billy greeted his peers with a very convincing fake smile and words of delight as he saw his friends approach. The boy quickly made an excuse to ditch the people he knew and go find his partners, only to be disappointed by their position.

    Y/n was sat on top of Stu, who had his stomach pressed to the floor and y/n's backpack clutched with a death grip in his arms, Billy sighed, and watched the scene unfold without a word.

    "I'm gonna count to 3 and if it's not in my arms when I'm done then you're never getting to class." Y/n gave his ultimatum, certain he could keep the 6'3 boy under him, even if everyone else knew it was impossible.

   "Oh yeah? How about this, you count to 3, I keep your bag, and we fuck in the bathroom before class?" Stu retaliated loudly, making y/n go a shade of red one could only find on an apple, as well as getting Billy to laugh so hard he felt like throwing up.

   "You fucking ass… one. Two.. I'm serious Stu, give it back..." The smaller boy hesitated. Stu took this moment of weakness and ran with it, hoisting himself up with y/n still on his back, grabbing the boys legs and dangling him helplessly upside down, his ankles over Stu's shoulders.

   "Three! Isn't this fun y/n? I like your games!" Stu finished, hearing a scared squeak from behind him as y/n now saw his whole school from upside down. Stu then started his march to their Chemistry class, leaving y/n's backpack to be retrieved by Billy, who was on the floor at this point.

    Y/n cried for Stu to put him down their whole way to class, Billy teasing him to add insult to injury. Stu sang a merry tune while walking and every now and then would shake his poor lover.

    The three would make sexual and flirty jabs at each other often, though everyone thought it was like a game of gay chicken, and not that they were actually gay. They were amusing to watch, and people loved to watch their little shows every day, it was like a whole drama class who were always performing but as three young men.

    Stu finally relented and put y/n down, the smaller boy landing in Billy's arms instead of on the floor, immediately death glaring at the taller boy.

    "My shirt was in my face all the whole way here… everyone could see my…" y/n was quickly cut off by Billy, reaching under the boys shirt and giving his chest a little squeeze even though there was nothing to get hold of.

   "Of your cute boobs! It was like looking at a chick with a cups the whole way down the hall, you know, if you couldn't see your dick through those pants I would have thought you were Casey!" Billy jabbed, taking a dig at one of the women in a different class with a smaller figure.