37~ Reunion

Mark soon got ready and headed downstairs. He saw Aera patiently waiting for him on the couch. "Oh finally you're here!-" she exclaimed acknowledging his presence. "- and you don't look like a gang member at all, especially an ACE," she teased him. Mark was wearing a greay hoodie and black jeans. His outfit looked very casual.  "Yes. Its my cover. Shall we leave?" Nodding her head in response, she got up from the couch and walked towards the door. Mark trailed behind her. 

Entering the car, they both settled down. Securing themselves with a seatbelt, Mark broke the silence, "So where are we heading too?" Aera turned and faced him, "We are going to the park near by my old house," she instructed him. 

Mark nodded his head and entered the address in GPS. The car ride to the park was silent. No one spoke up. "So who are we meeting?" he asked breaking the silence.  "You remember my friends I told you about?" she quizzed him. "Oh you mean Jihoon and Soa?" he enquired. She nodded her head positively. 

"So behave yourself," she instructed him as they reached the destination. Mark furrowed his brows, "Behave myself? What am I like 7?" "No but you definitely look like one right now," she replied him back while controlling the urge to laugh. He rolled his eyes at her, "Why am I here again?" he mumbled as they started walking to the park.

Aera soon recognized two familiar figures. "Yo Doofuses!" she called them out. Jihoon and Soa turned around and saw Aera smiling widely at them. In no time they both started running towards the girl. 

Soa lunged on Aera and engulfed her in a hug. "Omg Aera you're alive and you are safe. You bitch you scared the shit out of us, especially Jihoon. You know how protective he can get about you," Soa spoke still engulfing the girl in her arms. 

While the girls were talking, Jihoon discreetly eyed Mark from head to toe. "Hoon~"he heard Aera's voice and turned towards her. The girl ran to her bestfriend and pounced on him, hugging him as she locked her legs around his waist. Jihoon tightened the hug as he sighed in relief.

They both released the embrace and Jihoon endearingly kissed Aera's forehead. She was used to Jihoon being like this and so was Soa. She knew how much Jihoon cherished his friendship with Aera. 

"Where the hell were you. I tried calling you but it was of no avail. I went at your place and there was no one. I called your mum and she said that you were at the camp working for an organization. You like completely went underground!" Jihoon blurted out. 

"Damn take a breather hoon. The camp was super strict than I thought. Anyway here I am. Finally meeting you idiots. It feels good. A group hug?" Aera said and in no time the three of them were hugging each other. "Okay babe let go, you're gonna kill us!" Soa exclaimed, running out of breath. 

"I see you brought company with you," Jihoon said glaring at Mark. He glared back at Jihoon. 

Posthaste, Jihoon made his way to Mark and stood right infront of him Both were glaring at each other; silently judging each other's abilities. "Who are you and why are you here with Aera?" Jihoon asked, lowkey growling at him. Mark put on a poker face with a smirk and retorted, "I am Mark.  Aera's friend from the camp." 

No one moved a bit. An unknown tension surrounded them. The girls observed their behavior and decided to interfere. Soa walked towards Jihoon and Aera to Mark. They got a hold of the boys, "O-kayyyyyy, if you guys are done comparing the testosterones, let's move ahead. Me and Soa are hungry!" Aera said as Soa nodded in agreement. 

Both of them moved back with a sharp exhale. After glaring at each other, they turned towards the girls and nodded their heads. "Let's go. I'm in a mood for some dumplings and fries."