3 | Joie

Slow jams booms around my modern farmhouse, red lighting illuminating on my black walnut complexion

Slow jams booms around my modern farmhouse, red lighting illuminating on my black walnut complexion. A straight, lace front bob of Brazilian human hair graced my head for the late evening and the satin, lace trim Victoria Secret robe donned me effortlessly. I held two wine glasses in my hand, while grabbing the pricey champagne and footing upstairs to the red lit bathroom. Smoke wafted through the air, coming from the blunt that was held by the man awaiting in the tub.

Stunning, buttery caramel complexion and a sturdy, muscular physique, he kept the patch of chin hair and mustache above his full lips lowly trimmed. A Cali native and well known singer and songwriter that made recurrent trips down south to see me when I wanted—Jaceon.

He felt my presence, looking at me with those hazel eyes, smirking as smoke floats between his lips. He motioned me over and I started sauntering to him, dropping the satin robe in the process, exposing my nude body underneath.

 He motioned me over and I started sauntering to him, dropping the satin robe in the process, exposing my nude body underneath

I settled in the bath tub, straddling him, and pouring each of us glasses of the champagne. I hand him one, keeping the other for myself. "Congratulations on your Grammy nomination."

"I 'preciate it," he smiled, clinking our glasses.

I sip the champagne, eying Jaceon swallow the bubbly whole, and place the glass on the subway tile. "I'm pretty sure yo team is wondering where you snuck to."

Jaceon's strong arms wrapped around me. "I'm grown. I'll be back before the Grammy's start."

"Mmhm." I hum, tilting the wine glass to my lips and sipped on the champagne, as he kissed softly on my neck.

"Com' wimme." he suggested into my neck.

I chuckle, swallowing the remainder of champagne. "Come with you where?"