1 | Your Baby Daddy

"Ah, harder, Satoru

"Ah, harder, Satoru."

On your one-month dating anniversary with Gojo Satoru, the last thing you expected to hear is another woman moaning from your boyfriend's bedroom.

Originally bouncing to Gojo's room with a celebratory strawberry cheesecake, your beaming smile falls into a flat and then a confused frown.

You take a moment standing in front of his door, speculating what may be unfolding on the other side while dismissing your guesses just as quickly.

No, Gojo would never cheat on you, right?

Today is supposed to be a special day.

Even if one month was not a long time, you're absolutely sure that nobody but you could put up with him.

You're the only fool who sees past his arrogant smirk and the cocky set of his shoulders. You're the only idiot that listens to him go on and on about himself and his missions and his strength.

This is a day to share with your beloved boyfriend, to commemorate all the wonderful milestones the two of you have achieved.

Not to mention that you have been saving a sweet little secret to share with Gojo today.

Your lips tugged upward when you rapidly discover renewed confidence...

...only for that confidence to tear down just as quickly when you hear a woman's giggle inside followed by a moan.

Gojo. Satoru's. Moan.

You immediately recognize that guttural groan that echos from the bedroom, a sound that is usually accompanied by the snapping of Gojo's hips as he hits his much-needed climax.

That's it.

You reach for the doorknob, swinging the unlocked door open to the most horrific scene.

The first thing you see is a woman, her purple-black hair nearly covering the scar that runs across her face as she continues to bounce on top of your boyfriend.

Next, there's Gojo, whose head is thrown back against the wall as he's still convulsing from his high.

The sudden whoosh of the door, however, brings both parties to turn their hot, frazzled bodies in your direction.