𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯

George slowly sat up and yawned, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to remove the sleep. His cat, oblivious to the movements, was curled up at his feet purring softly.

"Woah," George muttered to himself. It was crazy how much he had already connected with his soulmate. He was so excited to find out more, he wanted to know everything about Dream.

George eventually got up and went downstairs, making himself a plate of eggs for breakfast and then feeding his cat. He sat down at the island and pulled out his phone, checking twitter for the first time in awhile. His feed was flooded with birthday wishes, funny clips from the stream, and... clips of Clay flirting with him?

Oh god. This was not what George needed at this time in the morning.

George closed Twitter, not wanting to get trapped in overanalyzing the clips. He opened up his messages to find one from Nick.

Sippy cup

Heyyyyy georgie, down to be on my jackbox stream

tonight? It'll be the feral boys, Will, and Techno. Hope

you can make it man :)

8:34 am

good morning snap map. Sure, I need to go do

errands today but I can come on. what time?

9:13 am

I'm starting around 11:30 your time, that good?

9:15 am

yeah, sounds good. i'll enjoy kicking ur ass later >:)

9:15 am

watch urself. I think I have some things up my sleeve

that'll make you rethink that ;)

9:16 am

okay then, whatever makes you feel better nicky

9:16 am

George laughed quietly to himself, thinking about Nick's stupid threat. "He's all bark and no bite, huh cat." He bends down to pet his fluffy little kitten, who starts mewling and leaning into the touch. After adopting her, George quickly found how needy and stubborn the small animal was, but he loved her nonetheless. She gave him a reason to get up in the mornings.

George went back upstairs to get ready for the day, since he needed to go out to the farmer's market for groceries today. He had used the last of his eggs this morning and the only thing left in his cupboards right now was a couple of ramen packets. Not the most ideal. He quickly changed into some worn blue jeans and a grey crewneck, before slipping on his converse and sliding out the door.

The farmer's market was around a 10 minute walk, but George didn't mind. He enjoyed thinking as he walked along the sidewalk. It helped him clear his mind, which was much needed at the moment. George was still caught up on his feelings for Clay, despite knowing that Dream was out there somewhere waiting for him.

'I think I need to get some distance from Clay. At least until I sort out my feelings more,' George finally concluded as he walked into the farmer's market.

He walked around for a bit, getting milk, eggs, fruit, and other essential food items. He got a fresh loaf of bread and some snickerdoodles from one of his favorite vendors, a nice young woman named Niki.

"Hey Niki! How's it going?"

"Oh, hi George!" Niki's face lit up as she saw him. "It's going great. After a few more months I will finally have the money for my bakery!"