31.Scared

Shaina: I won't let this slide tharn...you dared to shout at me...you have to pay for this ..I will kill your little bitch...and make you live alone for the rest of your life...Shaina is fuming in anger ...but she doesn't want to hurt her grandchild that's why she left without creating more drama...but the way she was looking at Type...type got scared...

Tharn hugged Type...shh baby don't cry nothing will happen I won't let her touch you I promise...he looked towards Ema who was shivering ...he took type to near Ema and hugged her too...now Ema and Type both were crying...Type is really scared and ..Ema is too sad...

Ema: Tharn why did she killed my father ...please tell her to let me see him for the last time....please Tharn ....why did she do that...

Tharn: ahhhh Ema ...I am sorry please forgive me that I couldn't stop her...it's all my fault...tharn knew she won't let Ema see her father....he felt bad..

Nigel comes close to Tharn and tried to take type ...neither Type nor Tharn is ready to stay away from each other...so he stops Nigel to take away his Type..

Tharn get up and took both of them into the room..both were crying like hell...tharn is rubbing their back to make them stop crying...

Tharn put Ema on the bed then he lay beside her and let Type sleep beside him..all three in the same bed...both holding Tharn and crying...

It's been 6 hours when Ema is continuously crying and Type fall asleep due to too much crying...tharn asks Nigel to bring food ..Ema is not ready to eat but Tharn made her sit and feed her...

After eating Ema somehow gets asleep but her condition was really bad...tharn is really getting worried...on the other hand..Type wake up after some time he saw Tharn is still here holding him..Tharn asks Nigel to bring food for Type and he let Type also eat...

Type: Phi she will kill me na..please take care of my mom after me...

Tharn:  stop it Type...I won't let anything happen to you...I will die too without you baby....

Type hold type and cried I am too scared phi...your mom is a bad woman....she is too bad...

Tharn: I am her son Type don't worry I won't let her do anything to you...she took my dad now I won't let her take you....she can't win every time...

Tharn immediately get up and took type to the storeroom..he took all Shaina's files and started reading..

Type: what are you doing phi...

Tharn: now I am researching how to hunt down that manipulative bitch...Type I want you to scan all files and make a folder ...can you do it, honey...

Type: yes phi...Type and Tharn worked for the whole day and completed all scanning...tharn sent all documents to few trusted people...so that if she found out and try to delete it...he still has backups....

Tharn called few people and started collecting evidence against Shaina...

Type: What you will do with all this phi...

Tharn: baby if you wanna break a strong wall always hit on the weak point ...and that bitch has a weak point...that is her political career...and I will destroy that only.....if I destroy that ..she will lose everything...

Type: hugged Tharn...I love you phi...thanks for doing so much for me...

Tharn: I am doing all this for my love...my life...coz it's impossible to live without you babes....baby I have one more thing to discuss...actually...

Type: I know ..your wife needs you so you have to take care of her... don't worry I don't feel bad when you take care of her..she is your wife she has all the rights on you...and phi ...now she doesn't have anyone apart from you..so do take care of her...

Tharn: when my baby has grown so much...

Type: Smile when I realized how much you love me phi...

Tharn gets up and went to Ema ...again Ema Tharn and Type all three sleep in the same room coz Tharn said he has to take care of Ema but he never said he has to leave Type behind it....Ema didn't react coz she is not in a state to understand...she cries for the whole day and somehow with the help of sleeping pills she used to sleep at night...

Things are going like this for the next two months..now Type is 8 and a half months pregnant and everyone is scared ...coz Shaina told him that she will kill him only after birth....Ema is not recovered fully ... she hardly talk ..barely eats much..she cried in her dream every night...

Whereas Tharn is making every effort to make Shaina suffer....

Tharn: yes ...thanks a lot...he disconnected the call and a broad smile can be seen on his face...

Type: what happened phi...

Tharn: baby I finally found my dad...and we found that girl too whom Shaina has kidnapped ...now every proof is against Shaina...I will break that whore into pieces...now she will understand who I am...

Ema: Tharn I wanted to talk to you and Type regarding something....

Tharn: yes Ema...say...

Ema: I can see that you and Type love each other...so I thought I will leave and stay with my aunt...I will give you divorce too..she sobs...till I find any job can you lend me some money...

Tharn heartbreak seeing Ema like this...he doesn't know what to say coz it's true he loves Type but leaving Ema will make her life worst...he was about to say something when type interrupted and said...

Type: can we three live together...I mean if you accept me as your family member ...coz I know your aunt does not behave well with you..and you have no one in this world...plus you have never done a job so it will be hard for you to leave...alone...Can you share your husband with me...I swear I won't mind if he stays with you in your room too...

Tharn and Ema looked at Type...tharn felt when his baby grown so big that he understands the pain of Ema ...and Ema thought how Type knows I don't have a place to live and I am so scared to live alone...he is ready to share his love with me...can we all live together happily...is it possible...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: Get out of my life Type ...if you ever show me your face I will kill you..just get out...now you don't have any place in this home or in my heart...I hate you...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.