1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

After their marriage vows and their beautiful night they were so much in love. Mew was so happy that Gulf finally become his husband. Whole time he was just looking at Gulf with a smile on his face.

" You don't have to stare me all the time Mew. I'm already yours now!  " Said Gulf teasingly. Mew rolled his eyes.

" How can I not of I'm having the most cutest and sexiest husband sitting beside me? " Said Mew lovingly which made Gulf blush. It's being a day they get married. And they are so flirty already.

Gulf hold Mew's hand and interwined it. They were on the way to go back home from the resort were they had their first romantic wedding night. Mew smiled happily.

" I love you Mew. I love you so much my hubby! " Said Gulf shyly. Mew smiled more happily and hold hands more tightly and kissed on his hand.

" I love you more than anything in this world my wifey! I love you Gulf. " Said Mew with a wink. Gulf blushed and put his head on Mew's shoulder.

(A/N:- If you guys have read book 1 then you will get which resort they had their first wedding night🥰)

" Ready to enter in the house as my official husband? " Asked Mew lovingly. Gulf took a deep breath and nodded.

" Yes Mew I'm ready! But... I'm... I'm already missing mom a lot! She must be living alone. I know she must be crying. And mild and Milly must be with her! " Said Gulf sadly. Mew eyebrows furrowed. He cupped Gulf's face and look at him with full of love.

" My love, I know you missing mom a lot! Don't worry we will go and meet her and now you are married to me Gulf so focus on me... Hmm? " Asked Mew in a deep voice. Gulf nodded.

" Such a good boy..... I mean husband! Oh I mean wifey! " Said Mew and leaned his face to kissed Gulf's lips softly. But Gulf realized that driver is looking at them from rearview mirror. Gulf was uncomfortable so he pushed Mew and broke the kiss.

" Mew please..... We can do this at home naa! Not here.... The driver is looking at us! " Said Gulf in whispering tone. Mew clenched his fist in anger but he just smiled.

Mew was getting angry. Even if he is now married still Gulf was not allowing Mew to claim him publicly. But Mew was happy that from today, Gulf will be his as a biggg surprise is waiting for Gulf. Mew smirked evilly.

Let the game begin!!!!
Said Mew to himself and chuckled. Soon they reached home. The moment they reached home, Mew's mom, dad were waiting to welcome them.

" Heyyyy my boyssss!!! " Shouted mew's mom excitedly and hugged them one by one. Mew's dad went to them and hugged too.

" Welcome Gulf. To your new home! We were waiting to welcome you! I'm so happy you are now out family member! " Said Mew's mom and hugged Gulf again. Gulf was feeling so blessed to have a mother-in-law like her.

" Thank you so much mom and dad for this warm welcome! I'm so blessed! " Said Gulf. Mew was getting irritated. Mew was trying to look at Gulf but Gulf was so busy that he wasn't even looking at Mew. Mew can't tolerate this.

" Thank you mom and dad but.....Can't we enter now????? We are tired!! " Said Mew frustratingly. Everyone look at him with wide eyes full of shock. Mew went to Gulf and hold his waist forcedly.