𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 3𝐫𝐝, 2021

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Yea, his blanket is in his crib." Fallon told Nesryn making him nod his head and leave out the room after closing the door.

Fall looked back at the TV, rubbing the back of Sonders head as he kissed on his stomach. He pulled up the hoodie Fallon was wearing a little bit more, licking from his sternum down to his belly button.

Sond kissed around it before sucking on it. "Move, you fuckin disgustin." Fall said, mushing Sonder in his head and covering his belly button with his hand.

Sonder smiled and started massaging his thighs. "You always bein mean to me." He mumbled, looking at the purple boyshorts Fall was wearing before playing with the waistband.

"Cause you always doin nasty ass shit." Fallon responded. Sond brought both of his arms under Falls thighs, holding his waist.

He placed one last kiss on Fallons stomach before moving to his thighs. "You so perfect." He muttered making Fall hum and look down at him.

"Nothin, baby." Sonder said, kissing right above his prepuce. Fallon bit his lip, feeling his core throb when Sonders bottom lip brushed past his clit.

Sond continued to tease Fallon by kissing around and by his clit, never really making direct contact. "Papa, stop playinn." He whined, wiggling his hands that were being held down on either side of him.

Sonder ignored him and kissed his thigh, his lips being wet from the arousal that was soaking through Falls underwear.

He looked up at Fallon, pulling on the waistband of his underwear before licking his lips. He watched as Fall nodded before sliding his boyshorts off.

"It gets prettier everytime I see it." He mumbled to himself, looking at how Fallon became wetter when he started staring.

Sonder kissed his clit before sticking his tongue out, letting the saliva drip and licking from the bottom of his vagina to the top, slowly, adding more pressure before his tongue passed over Falls clit making him shake a little and bite the inside of his cheek.

Sond gently started sucking on his nub, opening and locking his arms around Fallons legs when he tried to close them.

"Mmn, fuck youu." He moaned out, feeling Sonder hold his hips down after he moved them to get more stimulation.

-

"You hate me, baby?" Sonder asked, wiping Fall off as he nodded his head. Sonder smiled, looking at how red his eyes and nose was.

"You so beautiful." He said, kissing his face. "Move, ion like you right na." Fallon mumbled, putting his hands over his face after mushing Sonder.

Sond got up, walking over to the dresser to get Fall some more underwear and a pair of sweatpants. He put the clothes on him carefully so that Fallon wouldn't wake up and covered him up with a blanket.

He walked out the room after washing his face and brushing his teeth. Fathan was sleep in the rocking chair with Saigo sleep on his chest.

Nesryn was asleep on the couch with Sagira sleep on his back.

"Everybody sleep today." Sonder said, walking to the kitchen to pour him a cup of water.