Girls bite back.

Part 2, of I am a woman.
Set beginning of Season 4 with a twist.

Your hand harshly comes in contact with Tommy's cheek, his head whips to the side

Your hand harshly comes in contact with Tommy's cheek, his head whips to the side. Your ring cutting his cheekbone. 

"You put your family in prison and are leaving them to hang."

"I had to protect-"

"Protect who Tommy?" You ask harshly, "To protect yourself, you know I could of gotten someone to blow up the fucking train, other than your brothers." 

"I know but it was short notice, they had my fucking son y/n-" 

"I know but instead of using your family, you could have told me and I could of gotten someone to kill that Priest and blow up that train" You say, "Hell I could of even killed the whole fucking mafia and yet you are still in fucking business with Luca." 

"My family are in prison!" Tommy shouts, "I can't help everyone." 

You roll your eyes grabbing your coat as you walk out of his office, he follows you, his heavy footsteps walking out the house. He moves in front of you blocking you from getting to your car. 

"Tommy move" You try to move around him but he grabs your arms stopping you. 

"You can't do anything, I have to protect what I have left" Tommy agues. 

"You can't help everyone Tom" You push him back slightly, he left you walk past him as he sighs in defeat, "But I fucking can and I am going to go and get your family out."

---

You walk into the Prison holding a heavy bag and papers. You strut to the front desk, everyone around you watching you. 

"Get them out" You simply say, the man behind the glass at the front desk looks up at you, swallowing thickly. 

"I- I am sorry?" He asks. You roll your eyes, lift the bag onto the small ledge in front of the desk. 

"In here there is ten thousand pounds" You gesture to the bag, opening it as picking up a hedge of money, "And this", You hold up the files, "These are the people I want out." 

The man looks gob-smacked, his eyes looking between you, the money and the files. 

"Now." 

The man nods, taking the file as you slide it through the small gap. He looks through them quickly frowning. 

"I- I am sorry Miss but the Shelby brothers and Greys are about to be hung-"

"Then you better go and stop them before I shoot you in the head" You smile sweetly as the man scurries away. 

---

John swallows thickly, looking over his shoulder at his brother. In front of them where three ropes, all looped. He blinks hoping it is just a dream but its the same nightmare its been for the past three months. He is pushed into the cold room and stood behind the rope. A priest walks in, holding onto a bible. John closes his eyes as someone pulls the rope over their heads and fastens it around his neck, the rope sitting around the base of his neck. The priest says his prays as a man holds onto the leaver ready to pull it and let the brothers and Michael hang.