Ron x Harry

Heya, nice to see ya, anyways. Enjoy this rewrite, and I'm sorry for the spam in your notifications! But honestly, I do not care.

As always and forever, go check out the lovely and beautiful VixenLyn as they deserve the whole world and everything in it.

Harry and Ron had been sitting in the drive in for a while, but the movie had been completely forgotten. Ron was in Harry's lap, grinding down hard on him. Moans transfered from one man's mouth into the other, until Ron grabbed Harry by the hair.

"Get in the back, and strip for me, dear." He damn near growled. Crawling into the backseat was easy for Harry, it was something he'd done oh so many times, but getting his clothes off was not.

Fumbling with his buttons, Harry eventually just pulled the shirt off over his head. He yanked his pants down, leaving him in just his boxers, laying on the backseat. Ron crawled over him, kissing at his neck.

"I think I want you to cry for me tonight. Can you do that? Be a good boy for me?" Harry moaned, and nodded. He turned over carefully, ass in the air for the taller.

Ron rubbed his back appreciatively. Grabbing a can of lube, he pulled Harry's underwear down, and sticking a slicked finger in him.

Harry winced, grasping at the seats. Ron laughed, searching for Harry's prostate and finding it, rather quickly. Adding another one, Ron continued to give Harry pleasure, as long as Harry kept moaning out his name like that.

After three fingers, Ron deemed him ready, and slowly pushed his way in. He froze when Harry let out a cry of pain. "Darling, are you okay?" Harry let out another pained cry. "I-I just stop moving! It hurts! Please!"

Ron let go of his hips, in favor holding onto Harry and kissing him everywhere. Harry held onto Rons head, pulling him into a kiss.

Harry cautiously rolled his hips down, moaning quietly. He pushed himself down the rest of the way, before starting to bounce on him. Ron groaned, holding onto Harry's hands.

The shear softness of the action had Harry turning red. He rode him until his legs hurt, and then Ron lifted his hips, and they finished together.

Ron draped a blanket over him, and Harry didn't even have the energy to complain about how scratchy the blanket was, instead smiling blissfully as Ron cleaned them up, before driving them home.

"Goodnight, my love." He heard Ron whisper, before he fell asleep.

Blergh, these are all so short, but I have no passion for these chapters anymore, so :). Hope ya enjoyed, I hope this is better than the original.

(455 words!)