Chapter 51

Soon

Once she reached their classroom, several of her classmates came running to her side, each of them eagerly asking her if she's truly going inside the television.

She glared at the person beside her while Xiao Ruo just looks away from her, trying to appear innocent in all of these.

"Are you really going inside the TV, JuJu?"

"Wow! I also want to go too!"

"Are you going to meet Pleasant goat and big, big wolf?!"

"I want to see my favorite singer too!"

Each of them screamed their enthusiasm and fervor for their favorite characters making me have headaches.

"Wow JuJu, you're a star now!" Want Wan said with her eyes glittering in delight.

"Xiao Ruo! Are you really going inside the TV?" Bao Lin asked, as usual, he has two pieces of meat in his hands clutched in those oil stand hands.

"We are! We're going to meet Pororo!" As soon as Xiao Ruo said that, everyone stared at him in envy.

Wu Ruo Xi! This naive dog! He's not just a naive dog but also a tattletale!  I should have told him but was too excited about going to the show it slipped off my mind.

Of course, kids also have their pride and ways of boasting, kids also have their social circles and that means they have their ideas and likes at such a young age. Sigh, I have underestimated them, unfortunately.

"Yes I and Xiao Ruo are going but we don't know if we'll get to be seen on the TV" I reasoned out but as I have imagined, they didn't hear it and continued with their rambling.

Soon, teacher Ming came and the kids soon dispersed, their attention is captured by the new activity that teacher Ming gave making me sigh in relief.

Class ended and before everyone decides to bombard me with questions, I pulled Xiao Ruo's hands and left the classroom.

Thankfully, Juan was already there waiting for us so I ran to her side and hug her legs before saying.

"Mommy! Let's go now!" I urged her making her smile and say.

"Are you two that excited to go inside the television tomorrow?"

Today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday which means the filming for the talent show is tomorrow like it was scheduled. He Yan has already told them about the show, they can just sing or dance together as partners and after that, they will have to wait for the netizen's vote to proceed in the game.

"We are!" Xiao Ruo shouted in excitement while I nodded at Juan. The car moved and soon, we reached Xiao Ruo's house.

"See you tomorrow JuJu!" He shouted, hopping on his home with a delighted smile on his face.

"Okay gege! I'll wait for you! Don't forget to alarm your phone okay or else we won't meet Pororo!" If he dares sleep in then I'll leave him without consideration.

She's sure that a lot of people would arrive in there, much earlier than them but what matters is that she would be broadcasted, even if just a few minutes. It's enough for everyone to see her, she's sure they won't take her eyes off of her once they laud their eyes on her.

Time is moving and I cannot afford to waste time.

Being a child seems to be pretty easy laud back life but it was far from what she wanted. She wanted to be a rich young lady, even if she'll become rich from how much his income is, she would rather be poor again than to be his daughter.
...

In another place, the sky was just at his fingertips, above the horizon is the sun setting down.

In his mind was a memory of a girl watching the sunset with her fingers clasped on his.

It was a few of some memories that he cherished after he thought she was gone but now that he discovered her still alive existence, everything is coming back to him.

All those repressed emotions and memories kept coming back, like an orphan meeting his home after a long amount of time outside.

Soon, they will meet, just a few more hours of waiting and relieving their memories together, they will meet again.

With that, he closed his eyes and wished to have wings so he can fly to her side this instant.

***
Chapter 51 is up!

They're going to meet! Kyaa!!

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!