Six

"You're kidding, you have to tutor Potter?" Marlene asked as Aries sat at her bedside.

"Flitwicks orders." Aries shrugged, grabbing her charms textbook and pocketing her wand. She had just arrived back to the Slytherin dorms since everything that had happened with James.

She fled the dorm as soon as she awoke. Took her old shirt with her while she had been leaving the dorm to get back to her own.

Aries would never admit that James bed was in fact, much more comfortable than hers and was only slightly harder to self motivate out of.

"I don't get it, Flitwick isn't into Slytherins, why would he ask you to tutor him." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Maybe because he's a Gryffindor and I'm a Slytherin? Wants us to get along? Or maybe I'm just that great at charms."Aries smirked.

"Well, it doesn't really matter. You have to go anyway, teach him how to do a spell then get out of his messy hair." Marlene suggested as Aries began towards the door.

"I'll see you later Marls, by the way, Lily and Alice want to meet up by the lake and do homework again." Aries told the blonde.

"Sure, I'll meet you down there, just don't get lost in the library again." Marlene called out before the door slammed shut.

__________

"We'll start with a simple banishing charm, yeah? Easy start." Aries said as she pointed her wand at the parchment in front of her.

"Depulso" she chanted and made the parchment burst up before floating onto the ground.

"I know how to do that, can't we just, I dunno, not study." James asked boredly.

"If you'd like to tell Flitwick he made a bad pick and want a new tutor, be my guest." Aries said rolling her eyes as she put her wand back.

James seemed to hesitate before asking.

"No thanks, I do have some questions though.." James started as the girl sighed.

"Unless there related to charms then don't bother wasting your breath." Aries sighed.

"Erm, ok...a...uh...er...nope, I can't come up with anything else. So about last night, you're a legilimens." James asked determinedly.

Aries stiffened. No one was supposed to know, the only exceptions being the Black family and Marlene. Now James was in on the little secret too and it made her skin crawl with worry.

"No one can know." Aries had never really shown vulnerability to many, but in this moment she really needed him to know how desperate she was, "if anyone in my house found out.." Aries trailed off.

James nodded before thinking back to his best friend, "and you and Sirius?" He pried.

The vulnerability that had once covered Aries face was gone before James could get out the rest of his words. Stoic and stiff at his questions. She didn't like to even think about the traitor as a brother, not blood traitor of course, but twin traitor.

"You know you're a very annoying person." Aries mumbled as she began packing away her things.

"Thanks" he said quickly. "So, you and Evans are friends, right?" James asked casually as he played with his wand.

Aries cocked a brow and turned towards him before crossing her arms and leaning against the table.

She thought for a moment before answering.

"Sure...I get the feeling you're going ask me what she likes next, probably so you can get on her good side." Aries presumed making James look up at her with a grin.