An Interesting Game of Spy-N-Seek

They'd just finished sparring, the three of them, like they always did at 5:30 pm. Sweaty and panting heavily, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka strode out of the training room side-by-side.

"We've done next to no stamina training for the past few months," Ahsoka stated, glancing up at Anakin, who nodded thoughtfully in response.

"You're right," he replied. "You demanded that we stop when I beat you every time at half-mile sprints."

"Hey! That's not fair! You've done conditioning before, and it was my first time!"

"Spare me the excuses, Snips," Anakin interrupted. "It's the results that count."

Ahsoka huffed. "A debate wasn't what I had in mind! And besides, you so cheated," she said. After a brief pause, she continued. "I was talking about a game of hide-and-go-seek."

A cheeky grin slowly slid onto the Chosen One's face. "We've got half an hour before dinner anyway," he said, continuing his apprentice's line of thought.

"Tag, Master Kenobi! You're it!" Ahsoka cheered, clapping the auburn-haired Jedi Master on the shoulder before darting off, with Anakin right on her heels.

"Wait! That's not fair. You-" before Obi-Wan had the chance to protest, his two Padawans had already disappeared into the Coruscant night. "Why do I even try?"

***

"Ahsoka, wait up!" Anakin panted, running after his Padawan. They'd been sprinting for a good five minutes now, and she showed no sign of slowing down anytime soon.

"Better keep up!" She shouted back, enjoying herself too much to let her Master catch up. Knowing him, he'd probably pull some sort of dirty trick on her once she did stop. Although he wasn't "it", he may as well be. She was beginning to run out of stamina, and her chances of escaping his playful wrath were slim. Anakin was rapidly gaining on her, beginning to spread his arms, planning on catching her-

And a devilish idea popped into her head, at the very last minute. Right when Anakin was about to catch her, Ahsoka tapped into the Force and summoned the last of her strength. Jumping onto a ledge, she smirked as she witnessed Anakin crash onto the brick walls of the building below.

"Ahsoka!" He yelled in fury, clutching his head in agony.

"I'm sorry, Master, did I hurt you?" She mocked before jumping onto another ledge further up the building, avoiding his anger.

"You are so- in for it-" The young Jedi hissed through clenched teeth. The searing pain darting through his head was unbearable; it was as if the left and right sides of his brain were being ripped apart while a hammer fractured his skull.

Finally, he joined his apprentice on the rooftop of the building. "Ahsoka Tano," he snarled, stalking towards her, furious at the relaxed stance she held herself in, especially after the pain she'd just caused him. "What. The. Kriff."

"I'm sorry, Master," Ahsoka apologized genuinely as her cocky facade faded, lowering her head in shame. "I took it too far." She'd had some time to think before Anakin arrived on the rooftop. What if she'd hurt him more than a simple concussion? It was only a game, there was no need to be so drastic. She would never be able to live with herself if he was gravely injured. What if he- no. She wasn't going to go there.

"Never do it again, little one," Anakin consoled her, unable to remain angry at her remorseful apology.

"I know. It was just a game, I didn't need to get so competitive. I would never be able to live with myself if-" she didn't finish her sentence.