27

Your POV

The beach wasn't crowded like it normally was, especially for a Saturday morning. People were scare, giving you, Harry, and Harrison an entire area to yourselves. Your mother got called into work, so it's just the three of you.

It was the perfect weather. You got to lay out on a towel with a book in your hands. Sunglasses were perched up on your nose. The sun was kissing your skin, warming you up. A slight breeze passed by every now and then to cool you off when the warmth started to become too much.

Haz was worried about getting burnt. He put up a beach umbrella and loaded down on the sunscreen. Harry on the other hand was right beside you taking in the sun.

You were reading when Haz coughed a few times. You turned your head to look at him to make sure he was okay. He just gave you a thumbs up with a smile. You turned your attention back to your book, but you could see Harry had left his place from beside you. You started to sit up on your arms when Harry came running up to you drenched in water. He leaned down his head and started to shake his wet hair like a dog.

"Harry!" You sat up fully and used your arms to push him backwards.

He started to laugh at you and ran away. Haz on the other hand came up behind you and lifted you up with ease bridal style. You were kicking and flailing your arms to try and get him to drop you, but he was persistent.

"Let me down. Haz! Let me down now." Haz only smirked at you.

You could see the ocean only being a few feet away from you now. Harry was already in the water laughing at your attempts to get Haz to drop you.

Haz's feet were in the water. Legs. Waist. He was still holding you even though you were now partially wet. You tried to get out of his arms, but he gripped on tighter. Finally his hands let go of your body, but moved to your shoulders to push you under.

You came back up to the surface. Your high bun was now laying on your back falling out of its ponytail. You wiped away at your eyes to get rid of all the excess water.

Haz was stepping back to join Harry where he was standing. You gave them both evil glares and sank back down under the water. The water was foggy, not giving it the best clarity so you were easily hidden from sight. You took off in the direction you remembered where the boys were standing and had your arms reached out. When you felt a leg, you grabbed on. You wrapped both arms around the ankle and swept it up to make the person fall. When you felt the water move around you, you came back up to see who you got.

Haz was swimming as fast as he could in the opposite direction. Harry came back up for air and splashed you.

"That was creepy." He splashed water at your face making you retaliate with splashing water at him.

"Act like a human instead of a dog next time. Your little shake got my book wet."

Harry stopped slashing you and instead shielded his face. He reached out a hand into the air. "Truce. I call truce."

You paused your splashing. "Only if you help me get Haz."

"Deal."

You moved to your left to shake the hand that was still in the air. You looked over at Haz who put a good distance between him and you. He flipped you off, but you just smiled and went under water. Harry followed suit and you both took off to grab Haz.

It took a bit to find him since opening your eyes in salty water wasn't a good idea. It made your eyes turn red and watery. This didn't stop the pursuit though. Haz kept moving so you had to quietly come up for air to see where he moved to. You and Harry were like Whac-a-moles popping up in random locations only to drop again.