𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Hyung, wake up..."

"Wake up, mom is calling you."

A certain boy was looking at [Y/N] who was sleeping peacefully with an annoyed face before thinking of an idea on how he can wake him up.

Then suddenly he remembered a video from UTube, then he smirked before rushing toward the bathroom.

'This is your fault for not waking up.' He thought on his mind with a smile before pouring a bucket of cold water toward [Y/N]'s face.

While [Y/N] in his dreamland, where he was having a good time. Then saw a huge tsunami that was coming up toward him, even though he was running so rapidly in the end he got splash which end him in screaming in his dream world and reality.

"What the hell!" I woke up from his dream to see his younger brother. Seojun.

Filled with lots of sinister energy in his face, with a bucket in his hand with an empty water. He check his surrounding before glaring at the younger boy in front of him before yelling.

"You idiot, why did you wake me up with water!" I scream looking at him, in the end he was running outside putting his tongue out annoyingly. Which made me rush out toward my bed and started to chase him down the stair because of how dirty of a prank his younger brother was doing.

"I'm going to get you!" I warned while following Seojun who is in the back still running.

"Bleh, you can't even catch me." He blurted before running toward the kitchen, while [Y/N] was following him behind not knowing the consequence for going in that area.

Seojun, who was now trapped behind the curtains, while [Y/N] was now evilly laughing on the other side.

"Your trap now..." I was thrilled to caught him on the window. As he was already crying for help, not knowing a sudden fearful aura started to come out behind me.

My little brother, Seojun. Who heard me being silent, which made him laugh before going out of the curtain. Then suddenly his eyes started to become petrified as he started to cover himself with the curtain once again shivering on the other side. Which mean someone is behind us, that could lead us both sibling to death.

"..." Ayana was looking at both of her son with outrage who were both fatigue in their own places. It was supposed to be her happy time because her husband was sleeping, while her two kids were preparing for school.

However, it change when she saw them both running toward the her kitchen.

"Not on my watch..." She whispered to herself before rushing toward the kitchen, because she just clean that a while ago. She doesn't want anyone in this household to mess with her kitchen.

"Both of you... In the count of three, I want you boys to be in your room." Ayane announced before glaring both her son.

"And prepare yourself for school.. or else, your life will never be safe with me." She added before she counted which made the two of them to run as fast as they can to prepare themselves for school not wanting their mother to get angry at them knowing that even their father was scared with their mother.

"Oh my two boys are now here eating breakfast." Ayane smiled as she was sitting on her chair watching both of her children eating breakfast, as they secretly glaring at each other.

"Good morning, my family." Minseo, who was still yawning entering the kitchen as he kiss his wife on the forehead before laying on his chair drinking his morning coffeee.

"[Y/N], your now entering high school." My father blurted looking at me with his coffee in his hand.

"Are you prepare with it?" He asked before looking at me. My mother was looking at me with worried, before I just shook my head signaling that I was fine.

"That's good, just do well in school okay." Ayane giggle as she said, knowing that she was assured that her oldest son will do well in school. While knowing that his son was once of the smartest kid in school and still was until high school, although puberty may change them somehow but she just hope that even with that his son will still be a good boy.

Ayane then look at her youngest son, who was eating his breakfast. She thought having another baby was fine, because [Y/N] was an obedient boy, until having Seojun, she experience how a chaotic household with a children will be like because of him.

Although she know that the both of her sons fight a lot, both of them supported each other as they grow. Ayane thought before hearing his youngest son mumbling that his older brother was his idol, which made him giggle and just kept quiet not wanting another fight to happen if she said it with someone so it was better to be quiet.

She started to reminiscing when both [Y/N] and Seojun was still little, now their becoming older. Her two babies were now getting older, she felt an accomplished for raising both of them.

Ayane know for a fact, that she is proud and support both of them on whatever they will decide in the future.

"Both of you, finished quickly... Time is catching up and I need to bring you guys in school." Minseo stated as he started to read his newspaper.

Both boys nodded respecting their father's command, before finishing their breakfast before going to their room to prepare on what to bring for school.

While [Y/N] and Seojun was going to their room.

"I'll deal with you after school." I mumbled while glaring at him before my younger brother enter his room.

After all of those preparation, they began to walk toward the car.

"Take care the three of you, and have a fun day!" Ayane reminding them, while [Y/N] and Seojun waving good bye to their mother, while Minseo gave his wife a peck in the lips who was left behind in the house, as they started to go to school to begin their day.

Not knowing that this car ride will be one of their most awkward situation in their family.