11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Sir we apologize for that but please your leg is more important. Let me help you to get up. Cody, hold those bags from highness. I will help sir to get up and we will go to doctor. " Said Jaren and he was about to pick Gulf in very close embrace which was not intentionally but in worry and situation.......

" I will take him to the hospital. Leave him! I'm here now! " Said Mew in a stern voice. Gulf and everyone there eyes wide in shock.

" M... Mew??? " Said Gulf and Mew's mom in unison. Mew nodded to everyone and went to Gulf and bend down to him.

" Yup. Actually I finished my work early so I thought I should join you both for shopping here as mom told me which mall you were coming.

But see what you did when I'm not around you. This is why I wanted you to have bodyguards around you but you never listen to me! " Said Mew and picked Gulf up in bridal style. Crowd were looking at Mew and Gulf with shock,gossip ans suspicious eyes.

" Mew.... I.... I... " Said Gulf but Mew interrupted.

" Keep quite baby. We are going to hospital first and then we will talk about this! " Said Mew and look at his mom and the bodyguards. They all nodded and bodyguards took the shopping bags with them.

" Mew!!! Please leave me!!!! I can go by myself!!!! Everybody is looking at us please this is embarrassing! Leave me and put me down! " Said Gulf.

" Will you keep your mouth shut? Your leg is twisted and you fell down! Be quite and let me handle now!!! " Said Mew and took Gulf out of the mall and gently placed him inside the car.

" Mom you go home and Cody go with mom, Jaren you go with them. Mom we will come back later! Get it? " Said Mew. Everyone nodded but Jaren face fell. Mew gave a death glare to Jaren and Jaren nodded too and they all left back home safely.

" Mew!!! My leg is fine just with some rest and I can walk again! " Said Gulf while sitting inside the car.

" We are going to doctor. Discussion over! " Said Mew and get inside the car and started the car and began driving.

" Mew please its not that please there is no need to go to doctor! Let's go home and please stop sulking! " Said Gulf.

" You really think I won't sulk? I will! I told you very nicely to keep those bodyguards with you. But you are stubborn and didn't followed. See what this leads to!

Just asked you simple thing that accept all the rules... It's your sake! But you never listen! This is so frustrating!!!!!! " Shouted Mew in anger and beated at steering wheel. Gulf was scared to see Mew so much frustrated. He didn't said anything to Mew.

Gulf was sobbing quietly. He was regretting to go against Mew. Mew was just doing for his sake ans for his safety burger he was thinking that maybe he should accept and TRY TO UNDERSTAND Mew and his love.

Soon they reached to the hospital. Mew parked the car and went out of the car. Gulf thought Mew is angry so he won't help. So Gulf tried himself but he groaned in pain but at the moment, Mew opened the gate of car.

" What you think you are doing now huh? Can't you feel.....Your leg is hurt! So just relax love I will help you! " Said Mew and helped Gulf to come out of the car carefully. Gulf smiled sullenly as he was thinking wrong about Mew.