⁴¹▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: "The taste of her cherry chap stick." - Katy Perry: I kissed a girl

~Requested~

iWARNING! TALK OF SEX AND SWEARING!

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You walked into your room, Maria hot on your heels. "Oh come on, Y/N!" Maria pouted, slumping onto your bed. "It'll be fun!" You grumbled at her pleading.

"I've already told you a thousand times! I'm not goi-" You started.

"-Natasha's going to be there." Maria interrupted causing you to stop what you were doing and turn around to face her.

"You're lying." You frowned.

"Why would I lie? You need to get laid." Maria chuckled, emphasising the 'need'.

"Hey, hey, what did we say about making fun of my sex life?" You questioned.

"To always say something when you get the chance." Maria smirked. You rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue out at her.

"What are we wearing?" You asked, causing Maria to happily punch the air with her fists. 

"Something sexy."

~Time Skip~

You walked into Stark's party in a simple, but sexy, black dress. There were lights. Many, many colourful, bright lights and people dancing on the floor to the loud music. As you were looking around Tony Stark had come up to you and Maria. 

"Nice to see that you made it, Maria. And who's this fine lady that you brought with you." He asked as he smirked at you.

"This is Y/N, my best friend." Maria smiled before leaning down so she could whisper in your ear. "You should fuck him." Your eyes widened and you lightly slapped her on the arm. Maria turned back to Tony and smirked. "Has Natasha arrived? Y/N's got the hots for her." An embarrassed blush crept across your cheeks and Tony rose an approving eyebrow at you.

"No she hasn't, but as soon as she does she'll probably go get a drink so you should definitely wait at the bar." He grinned. "It was nice meeting you, but I've got a lot of guests to greet." He shook your hand and was off. Disappearing into the mass of dancing people. Without moving your head, you slapped Maria a little harder.

"What was that for?" You questioned turning to face her.

"I think he likes you, maybe you should have a threesome." She smirked causing you to slap her for the third time.

"Do you ever stop thinking about sex?" You asked as you dragged her to the bar.

"Nope." She chuckled and then she noticed where she was and rose a knowing eyebrow. "So... we're at the bar, waiting for Natasha?"

"Maybe." You replied, spinning around and ordering a drink to sip on. You felt Maria pat you on the back, signalling that she was leaving you. Possibly for the whole night. You brought your drink to your mouth and took a small sip, causing you to wince. What was in your drink? You should probably start checking what you order. Whatever it was, it was strong.

~Meanwhile~

Natasha walked through the doors and looked around for potential threats and good looking people. More like, good looking women. Well, one good looking woman. Y/N Y/L/N. She couldn't get her out of her mind. She was perfect: the way her eyes shone, the way her hair swayed as she walked, the way she laughed, talked. Everything about that woman was perfect to her.

As soon as Natasha walked through those doors, Tony's head, somehow, popped above the crowd like a meercat. Once his eyes had settled on Natasha he maneuvered through the crowd to greet her. Feeling a presence behind her, Natasha spun around to see Tony about to tap her. 

"Nat, I have some really good news." He began excitedly and Natasha nodded. "So, you know Y/N? She likes you and you like her." Natasha stood in front of Tony in a shocked silence. Tony awkwardly waited for Natasha to say something, but gave up. "You should fuck her." He deadpanned. Natasha came out of her trance and stared unamusingly at him.

"God, you sound just like Maria." She complained. 

"That's why I like her. I told Y/N to wait at the bar because that would be the first place you go to, and look at that," He pointed in the direction of you, "she's at the bar." He smirked. Natasha's heart beat faster when her eyes had laid on you. She thanked Tony before leaving, causing a wide grin to spread across his face. Natasha thanked him.

Natasha approached you, without you knowing, as you were applying some chap stick. You put the chap stick away and looked up. You jumped slightly, but did not scream. No form of sound came out of your mouth, you just stared at her and then your eyes quickly flicked down to her lips. You blushed. Natasha noticed this and smirked.

"Can I borrow your chap stick?" Natasha asked. You swear you could've died right then and there; her voice was pure heaven. You nodded your head and tried to get it, but you were so nervous that you were struggling to find it. Then, you felt Natasha bring your head up by the chin. You stared, deep, into her glistening, green eyes and swallowed. She was so close to you that you could feel her warm breath hitting your lips. And then... she kissed you.

Almost instantly, you kisses back. It was soft and slow, but so full of love and happiness. Natasha pulled away from the kiss and smiled at you. Your heart skipped, her smile was something you adored about her and she didn't do it often, not in public. Because it was so loud, Natasha leaned so her mouth was by your ear.

"You taste so sweet." She rasped causing you to shiver. Natasha smirked, proud of your reaction. "Is that cherry?" You nodded, a bright blush heating your cheeks. Natasha looked at you again and cupped your face. Her cold hands cooling your cheeks. Her lips made contact with you again. 

This night couldn't get any better.

Or could it?

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed todays update! Thank you for the request, I love it. And what do you think about me doing a story? What would you like it to be: enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, etc...? I'm thinking about finishing the whole story before publishing, that way people can binge read and I don't have a story that's incomplete. Smiles from me :) :) :)

 Smiles from me :) :) :)