21

The header will come in handy in the later part of the Chapter.

I cried so much writing this. It's really close to me. Hope you like it.<3.

Trigger warning
//Mentions of abuse//

___________________________________________

Harry Styles

It's been three days now. I haven't heard from Jacob since then. The worry was slowly starting to kick in.

I kept telling myself that I didn't care about her. I had to. There was no other way. Not caring was the only way to keep her out of my life. But no matter how much I pushed her away, the moment she sensed something was wrong with me she would come running to help me. It made it so fucking hard to hate her.

But the moment she was gone, I felt this hollow space in my chest. I couldn't feel anything. I hated the fact that I felt this way. I shouldn't feel this. Not after I know what are the consequences.

And what haunted me more was that the last thing I told her was a lie. I am a terrible person. But I guess if she comes back I can get back to hating on her again. It'd make it easier.

I let out a deep breath and stare at the screen. I dial Jacob's number.

"I thought you wanted to be free" his arrogant voice speaks as he picks up.

"I did. And I am now. I'm just checking for Grace. When will she be back?" I ask

"I thought you didn't care about her. What happened to that?"

I don't.

"Wait.. do you like her now?" He laughs

His laugh was making me so mad right now but I had to keep my calm.

"Jacob just answer the fucking question. When will she be back?" I raise my voice.

"Hey. Did you forget who you're talking to?" He gets mad

"No. But I need to know. Tell me."

"I don't know. Maybe today or tomorrow. After he meets him he's going to let her go."

"Who?" I question furrowing my brows as I thought the deal was just to get her into underworld.

"Don't worry about it. And what's more, stop worrying about her love bird. She's fine here" he taunts before hanging up.

I sit at the corner of the bed hanging my head low. I was getting stressed out. Who was he talking about? It scared me even more. I've worked with Jacob for 3 years now. He never mentioned someone else. What was happening now?

I felt so out of place. Our practice sessions were shit the last few days. I couldn't pay attention. Niall kept asking about her only making me lose my mind. Why can't he just take a hint?

I sit there with thoughts webbing my mind when I get a call from Lauren.

"Yes."

"Finally you pick up!" She was mad

"Just say what you wanna say. I don't have time for a fight now." I say irritated

"What the hell is wrong with you? And where is Grace!!? Why isn't she picking up my phone!?"

"I don't know! She went away for some family emergency that's all I know."

"And she couldn't inform me!? God! What kind of a person is she!?"