pt | 23

I found myself walking on the road with the Autumn's yellow trees around, with Yoongi beside me, holding my hand.

I smiled and awed the surrounding. The place was somewhere hours away from the city where there were no sight of buildings or houses. Just a no ending road with yellow trees on each side. Peaceful.

I looked back at the fading sight of Yoongi's Range Rover and glanced up at Yoongi. Felt my gaze, he looked down and bopped my nose.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"You, me. Us."

He smiled and tighten the grip of my hand.

"I'm also thinking the same. What will the fate give to us? But I believed that we are the one who will make our fate."

"Will we last?"

He stared at me with those loving eyes. He stopped his track and I did too. He turned me to face him and cupped my cheeks. The warmth of his hand felt relaxing. His stare felt like I don't have to worry about anything. His hold felt safe.

"I believed that we will last. Forever is not enough. And don't ever worry, I will always be here. Just call me and I will be right by your side," he whispered.

I felt overwhelmed with my feelings. I hugged him and burried my face on his chest.

:*°:*°:*°

The stars filled the sky. Cold wind passed by. But I felt so warm. With Yoongi's arms around me, it felt home.

We were lying on the grass, staring at the stary sky. My head on his chest, listening the sound of his heart's steady beat. Arms wrapped with each other, afraid to lose.

We planned to stay all night and share stories until we were lost of words. Pointing at the stars and forming shapes with it. Laughing at his corny jokes. Humming random sounds with him.

That was what I always wanted to do.

"Sing for me, babe," I mumbled.

He kissed my forehead and stroked me hair.

"What song?"

"Any song. I want to hear your voice. I want you to sing for me."

He cleared his throat and hummed.

With his deep voice, he started to sing with full of love laced in his voice.

|·*Moments by: Westlife|

"If I die tonight,
I'd go with no regrets.
If it's in your arms,
I know that I was blessed.
And if your eyes are the last thing that I see,
Then I know the beauty heavens holds for me.

But if I make it through,
If I live to see the day.
If I'm with you,
I'll know just what to say.
The truth be told,
Girl, you take my breath away.

Every minute,
Every hour,
Every day.

Cause every moment we share together,
Is even better than the moment before.
If every day was,
As good as today was,
Then I can't wait till tomorrow comes.

A moment in time,
Is that's all given you and me.
A momen in time,
And it's something you should seize.

So I won't make,
The mistake of letting go.
Everyday you're here,
I wanna let you know.

That every moment we share together,
Is even better than a moment before.
If everyday was,
As good as today was,
Then I can't wait till tomorrow comes.

Each morning that I get up,
I love you more than ever.

So, girl, I'll never go away,
Never stray.

So, every moment we share together,
Is even better than a moment before.
If everyday was,
As good as today was,
Then I can't wait till tomorrow comes.

···

I smiled as he finished the song. I raised my head and stared at him. I leaned towards him and closed the gap with a kiss.

"I love you. These words are not enough to express what I felt for you," I breathed out.

He sat up and caressed my cheeks. He held my hand and placed it on his chest. He smiled sweetly and tighten the grip.

"Same here, Y/N. Same here."