part 34

Tension. The whole mansion had gone to the old mafia house with the emptiness of the heart. A man fell onto the ground spitting blood from his mouth. No one helped the poor man. No one had the gut to utter a word seeing the seven devils who were fuming fire through their nostrils. They had not felt this type of fear in their lives before. The fear of losing their precious one.Kim Bom.

Yoongi pulled up the man who supposed to take Bom from the school. "Repeat that again" he growled.

The man trembled under his gaze."Sh-She was not in school wh-when I went there.I-I tried to look for her but s-she was not anywhere. I even asked from her friends sir. But no one had seen her. She h-hasn't gone to school b-but I swear I dropped her to the school sir"

The man was snatched away by Jin who was looking like he's ready to murder him on the spot." If you dropped her there,then where the fuck is she?!"

The things were a mess. In one moment,they were all in a mission. But they all stopped their mission in the middle just because of one phone call saying Bom is missing.

Hoseok pulled Jin back." Calm down hyung" he snapped trying to calm down Jin who was ready to put his bullets inside the poor man's head.Hoseok looked at Taehyung. "Bring us all the cctv footages near the school"

Taehyung nodded vigorously before dashing towards his computer lab. Just then Eunwoo burst opened the door with a loud thud. He was still in his school uniform."what's happening?"he asked panting heavily. "Jungkook called me saying something happened"

"Bom has gone missing" Jungkook replied without thinking twice.

Eunwoo widened his eyes."what?" He whispered in an almost inaudible voice. He walked forward.

"Few weeks ago,we found few men who were appointed to spy on Bom. They were working for the Red dragon mafia gang" Jimin answered with a frustrated look.

Eunwoo looked at him in disbelief. " Do they know about your identity?Maybe they are trying to attack Bom since--"

Namjoon cut him off."It's impossible since we never let that gang know our identity. If they do know about us,then they would have attacked us a while ago"

Yes,the two rival gangs are always on their throats but no one had seen the real leaders of the Bangtan mafia gang. Only few people know them.If they go against them,then it will be their end.

" Then why Bom?" Eunwoo asked confusely.

"Might be because she is the daughter of the multi millionaire Kim Hyunshik now. They might be aiming the businessman Kim Hyunshik. Not the mafia leader Kim Hyunshik and his sons. Or else why would they even spy on Bom?" Namjoon used his theorical brain.

Eunwoo suddenly remembered something. The day he saved Bom from a strange man who tried to choke her. Was he a fool to promise Bom to not say a word about it to her brothers? And in this situation, nothing can be thrown away as useless. Just before he could open his eyes Taehyung ran downstairs with his laptop. He sat down on a couch resulting everyone to gather around him.

He played the cctv footages he found. They watched few minutes until Bom getting off from the car. Their attention was fully on the screen.They got confused when she walked inside a dark alley. But there were no cctv cameras inside the alley.

"Why the fuck did she go there?!" Jungkook growled feeling terrified. He was never the one to be scared but now he could feel that cunning emotion fucking his mind. Just because of Bom.They waited till she comes back. They were holding their breath but heaved a sigh when she came back.

They saw how she was walking forward. And their attention caught to the black van which was following her.Soon enough, some men wearing all black got out from that van.Boys went pale seeing the seeing. Their hearts started to race thinking the possibility scenes which would happen in a few seconds. They all expected her to fight back but she didn't. It seems like she let them take her.

But when they were dragging, a man ran towards them from the dark alley.He started to fight with them surprising every single person including Bom.

Eunwoo's breath got hitched seeing him.He recognised the man. But he couldn't utter a word because of the heavy tension in the room rising up like a wild fire.

The men were too much for that man to fight alone. Somehow they managed to make both Bom and the man unconscious. They put both of them inside their van and drove off.

Silence took over everyone. Their blood was boiling inside their veins. And those veins were popping out from their bodies.

Namjoon stood up slowly with a blank face. "Red dragons" he muttered through his gritted teeth.

"Slaughter them all" Jimin asked Namjoon spitting fire through his eyes."The nerve those bastards have to touch Bangtan's sister"

"Guys wait" Eunwoo took their attention. He stood up and looked at Namjoon's eyes straight. " I have something to say"

Everyone waited till he say further since no one had the will to speak after seeing what happened.

"That guy,in the scene who tried to protect Bom, I know him"

This time everyone had the will to speak. They all started to question him making a chaos.

"How do you know him?"

"Who is he?"

"Why did he try to protect Bom?"

"Eunwoo!answer me!"

"How does Bom know him?"

Namjoon rubbed his forehead in frustration before shouting. "Shut the fuck up!"

Everyone went silent after the Namjoon changed himself to the leader of the Bangtan. Leader RM is more dangerous than their beloved brother Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at Eunwoo with his hawk like eyes." Who is he?"

Eunwoo reluctantly opened his mouth." Her biological brother"

"What?" Hoseok spat dumbfoundedly."Yah,are you crazy?!we are her brothers!how can she have another brother except us?!"

The news messed them up even more. Eunwoo sighed loudly.

Meanwhile

Bom woke up from her deep slumber.She groaned feeling herself tighten up. Her blury vision looked around and soon she got her vision only to find herself tied to a chair. She observed the room. It was an empty old looking room. Old metallic smell was everywhere.

"Woke up?"

She heard that very familiar voice behind her. That's when she felt his presence behind her tied to another chair. Her brother Kim Bum. Their backs were pressing to each other.She remembered how he came to protect her.

"You! Why did you do that?!" She whisper yelled forgetting everything around them.

"Well,couldn't let them have the pendrive. And look what I got myself into" he said boredly with a shrug.

Bom scoffed cursing herself for thinking he tried to protect her."Rot in hell" she snapped feeling irritated. "And why are you tied with me?huh?aren't you working for them?"

"Why would I be tied up if I'm working for them?and shouldn't you be like freaking out in a time like this?" He asked with a calm tone.

"My brothers will save me" she said without hesitation.

Bum chuckled in a mockery way."So much trust in them?"

Bom was about to snap back but the door was opened revealing a man. He looked like a middle aged man.

"Look who do we have here?Park Jun min's one and only daughter "

Bom and Bum looked at him at the same time.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

Any guesses what will happen next?😌

See ya soon!