WTF!!

Everyone entered NamJin and YoonMin's hospital room worried.

"What the actual fuck!!" Ana groaned.

"Why did we come here?" Jungkook whines.

"HELP!!" Jimin shouted.

"With what?" Hoseok looked at them with disbelief

"Of course with these assholes, you mother fuckers" Jin said.

"NO CURSING IN FRONT OF MY KID BITCH!!" Namjoon, Jungkook, and Yoongi shouted at Jin.

"But didn't you just *the three glared* nevermind," Jake said.

"I am leaving," Rose said.

"You ain't leaving unless you throw pieces of shits outside," Jin said.

"And without V" Jungkook added. The others gave him a blank look.

"Control your hormones for once kook, for fuck sake," Jin said.

"Did you just curse in front of our kids you hoe?!" the three were smiling which wasn't matching their eyes.

"I am sorry I won't curse and if I do you cut off my dick" Jin gulped.

"You better not curse or your dick is going bye-bye" Jin kept his hands on his dick and nodded.

"Not my fault you interrupted us for these shits" Jungkook snapped.

"Who are you calling shit?!"

"Of course you!" 

"Bunny, calm down and boss you too" Jungkook angry pouted.

"I am not a shit"

"You are a shit who interrupts whenever we are getting intimate"

"Your fault is that"

"Mister it's your fault"

"And how is that my fault"

"Because your ass is single and you thought my Taetae would be single too but he ain't" everyone gasped.

"Now quiet your shits" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"How did you know?" Jimin asked.

"What?" Jungkook was annoyed.

"That he thought that Taehyung will forever be single but turned everything upside down"

"Didn't everyone think that?" PD-min asked. The mafias nodded.

"Now, can you tell us what is happening?" Ana asked.

"Yeah, why is there so much mess like food all over the place?" Hoseok asked.

"Ask them" Yoongi pointed at the six.

"Um... that boss will explain" Yeonjun pushed Pd-min ahead as the five rushed out of the room.

Everyone looked at PD-min with a glare making him gulp.

_______________________________________________

"So, you say you made a mess because you wanted to party here?" PD-min nodded "In a mother fucking hospital room with two fucking newborn babies around?" Jungkook asked gritting his teeth.

"We didn't know that there were newborn babies here" PD-min chuckled nervously while rubbing his nape.

"Then why would we be in the hospital to lay eggs?!!" Namjoon asked angrily. Tae song started crying.

"Give him to me, you rest" Jin took Tae song and started walking back and forth in the room while swaying him from side to side.

"I-I thought you guys came for a check-up," PD-min said.

"You are dumb or did you drop your brain on the road?!!" Yoongi asked frustratedly.

"Um.... why?"

"Because why would we be in a ward if we only came for a check-up," Namjoon said.

PD-min thought and then he gasped at the realization and let out a nervous chuckle and apologized on which everyone rolled their eyes and let it slide since the kids started crying otherwise don't know what would have happened.

"Taetae I want to go to the base" the fathers while swaying their babies to stop crying and the remaining looked at Jungkook.

"Why?"

Jungkook said nothing but should his evil smile.

_______________________________________

I know this chapter is fully crap and I have no idea why I wrote but next while be a torture session of Minseok and Sana ;)