286-290

Chapter 286 – "A kiss on the clothes does not meet the mission requirement." (2)

Now that she had that idea, she immediately started painting that picture in her head.

Mother-and-son relationship.

A mother who loved her child...

By the time she got off work, she had already rejected over ten ideas and was still in a trance when she got into the Rolls Royce waited inside the garage.

Twenty or so minutes later, the chauffeur made a sudden stop.

Gu Shishi let out a loud cry and finally recollected herself when her body started falling sideways.

"What you are thinking about?" A low and deep voice came from next to her.

Ads by Revcontent

She didn't feel the hard impact that she was waiting for but, instead, fell into a soft and warm chest.

"Huo, Huo, Huo..."

Gu Shishi was so startled she almost jumped out of her seat!

"The whole time you were in the car you are just now noticing me?"

Huo Sishen's look was a little dark.

Gu Shishi pulled back her neck a little.

"I... I was thinking about my painting."

Huo Sishen's dark eyes contracted a little.

Ads by Revcontent

All he felt was a stuffed up feeling in his chest that was blocking his throat.

Gu Shishi looked up a little and saw a grievous look on him that should only been seen on a concubine who had not been visited by her man.

"I cancelled three meetings today."

His voice was low and deep with an obvious hint of displeasure.

Gu Shishi lowered her head. Then lowered it some more.

That was true. He had been very busy lately with the added planning of the wedding.

But he'd still make a point to come home on time, just to have dinner with her.

He never worked overtime again since the day that he had "proposed".

Even if he had more work to finish, he would wait until after dinner and after taking care of her matters before he tended to them in his study by himself.

Ads by Revcontent

For example, they were supposed to go have their wedding photos taken today and he showed up on time... and she was so deep in thought about her painting that she had forgotten all about it.

Ahem!

For shame!

Gu Shishi clenched her fist and looked down at the strong arm that was wrapped around her waist and had prevented her from smashing her face into the car window.

It was her fault!

She apologized!

She hesitated for barely half a second before she lifted up her little round face. Stealthily, she reached out her right pinky and hooked it around his suit jacket in front of his chest.

Snap! And it was unbuttoned.

She took the opportunity when the chauffeur started the car after the light had turn green to relax herself and let her body fall backward spontaneously. Her head rested on the chest with sandalwood fragrance.