291-295

Chapter 291 – Wait for the show? She meant she was waiting for the faceslapping, right?! (1)

Gu Shishi pouted. Even her original excitement had been dampened by him.

"... I know. The one with the train was the brand for the royalty and the tiara that goes with it is also an antique. I think it was obtained through an auction. Who am I to dress in something like that? I am not good enough for it."

Huo Sishen frowned.

He lowered his eyes and saw the disappointment on her.

His black eyes paused when he heard her words.

Gu Shishi's shoulders were drooped, obviously feeling somewhat blue.

Huo Sishen suddenly felt a sense of helplessness.

Ads by Revcontent

For the first time ever, he didn't what to do or say.

He seemed to have been wrong.

Having a wedding, getting married, the purpose of all of them was to make her happy.

Hasn't he decided long time ago that he would buy whichever ones that she liked?

Except that when he saw how attractive she was when she had on the wedding gown, he had an idea that he shouldn't have. He wanted to hide her beauty so nobody else could see it.

Huo Sishen frowned.

Introspected, he let out a sigh quietly.

"We will take all the ones that she likes."

Ads by Revcontent

The workers were pleasantly surprised!

"Mrs. Huo looks pretty in each and every single one of them."

When it came to women, it was never about what she liked and not liked. It was all a matter of what the wallet could afford!

"Okay. We will take them all then."

Now that Huo Sishen had it figured out, he wasn't going to go back on his own words.

Gu Shishi was stunned.

How was he so back and forth on things?

And going from one extreme to the next at that?!

But hearing a man said something like 'We will take all the ones that she likes', the little woman genes in Gu Shishi had stirred.

Ads by Revcontent

She felt sweeter than after she had the Napoleon!

The little unpleasantness from a little while ago was all gone in an instant.

Getting married is a one-in-a-lifetime event and every woman wish that they could look their prettiest on their own wedding.

And pick out the wedding gowns that they like.

She didn't care about the brand but just the styles that she truly liked.

It wasn't her intention to contradict the boss. She was already about to give up and move on.

Lo and behold, he was the one who backed off!

Did that do that to appease her?

Gu Shishi secretly glanced over at his cold and handsome profile of his face.

She just felt that his handsomeness had gone up by several more levels and who knew how many layers of filters was she looking through right now...