chapter 56

Alesa pov.

We were currently at the park. We all were sitting down on the grass with blankets an food . Me and ace was sitting together.

Well... He was my bestfriend and now I got my bestfriend back.. So we are still best friends....

"Let's play something" Alexa said

"Yeah, ofcourse" Ace replied immediately

"What should we play?" Alex asked.

"Hide and seek" I said

"I'm not playing" enzo said

"And why not?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm playing" he said

"Who's gonna seek?" Xavier asked

"let's play stone, paper and scissors .the one who looses will Seek" Xander suggested.

"Great" Alex replied.

We then played stone paper and scissors . And Alexa loosed so she was seeking. She went to touch the gate and we all ran to hide.

Me and ace was hiding behind an ice-cream van.

"Ace, leave I came here first" I said

"No, you leave" he said

"I won't" I said

"I won't too" he said

"fine" I said and huffed

"Enzo, you are caught I can see you" Alexa shouted.

2 minutes later another screamed was heard.

"Xander and Alex I got you"

And then again "Xavier stop running. I already saw you"

And again "Noah, I know you are behind the tree"

And once again "I see you Colton"

All of my brothers were caught. Me and ace was left. There was no way I was going to get caught. I wanted to Win. But so as Ace.

"Alesa get yourself caught. I want to win" he whined.

"I want to win too Baby" I said innocently knowing that he would fall for it.

"Ahhhhhh!!! You traitor. I know you want me to fall for it but i won't" he said smirking.

"I didn't know you think that low of me" I said pouting cutely.

"God, I can't resist that" he said and jumped in front so that Alexa can see him..

"Ace You are caught" Alexa screamed.

"That means Alesa won" Noah said.

"Come out Alesa , you won" Alex screamed.

I slowly went in front of them and took my hand near my mouth using it as mic.

"Thank you dear sibling and Ace. It wouldn't be possible with you. Today if I won it was because of you guys. Thank you so much" I ended my speech and all of them burst into laughter.

We played more rounds and we all were tired and laying on the ground.. Noah's hand was under my head and I peacefully laid and looked up in the sky.

It was really beautiful. It was almost 6:30 and it was almost dark. I wish I could just laid there for whole of my life. Without any worries or anything.

"Thank you guys, I had fun" Alexa said happily

"your welcome our monster" Alex said and everyone giggled.

"Let's go and have dinner" enzo said

"We would love if you join us Ace" Xander said.

"I would love to join you guys" Ace replied

"Yayyyyy!!! , let's go" I said grabbing his hands and running towards the car..

We both ran to the car and waited for my brothers to come.
"Goshh, you are such a kid" Ace said smirking

"I know I'm" I accepted

His smirked dropped and he looked dumb "I knew you wasn't expecting that as an answer" I said.

"You cute little rebel" he said and pinched my cheeks.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked

"Nope, I never had one" I replied "And my brothers won't let me have one" I added.

"Thought so" he said laughing 

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked

"Nope, never had one" he replied

"Why?" I asked

"Because they all wanted to date me because I'm rich and handsome" he said with a smirk and hands going through his hair.

"Who said you are handsome?" I asked

"I know I'm handsome" he replied smirking.  He is handsome But I won't admit that though.

"In your dreams, ace" I said laughing.

Soon my brothers came and we hoped Into the car. Lorenzo was driving, Dylan was beside him , Alexa me and ace were behind. Ace was sitting in between.

"What's your favorite color Ace?" Alexa asked

"Black and red. Yours?" he asked

"Black and blue" she replied "Favourite sport?" she asked

"football, yours?" he replied

"Soccer , favorite songs?"

"One Direction , yours?" he asked

"BTS" she replied and their question and answer continued. I quietly listened to them and I got to know so much about them. Especially ace.

"Enzo how much time to reach there?" I asked

"It's quite far. Sleep if you want to I'll wake you up" he said

"okay, Ace can I sleep at your shoulder?" I asked

"yeah, sure" he replied and patted on his shoulder.

I kept my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I was so comfortable on his shoulder but I wasn't able to sleep because I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He slowly intervied his hands with me.. Thinking that I'm asleep... But gosh. How can I sleep..

Maybe I like him. Like yeah I know , I know him since few days but maybe I have developed a crush on him.

After what 20 mins. The car came to hault. Ace shook me a little..

"Alesa, Alesa get up.. We've  reached" he said

"uhmm?" I acted as I got up

"We've reached. Let's get down" he said and I nodded.

I rubbed my eyes gently and left the car. We were at the 5 star hotel...

-----

What do you think of this chapter?