Chapter 4

—————————————————————
{Setting: JYP Entertainment, Seoul}
{Date: 02|04|2015}
—————————————————————

—————————————————————{Setting: JYP Entertainment, Seoul}{Date: 02|04|2015}—————————————————————

• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

"Jae Hwa dear, we're here." JYP informed his goddaughter. She looked at where they arrived, she was a bit shook by how large the building was.

JYP anticipated his goddaughter's reaction, only to be left disappointed by the lack of expression on her face. "Is it that disappointing?" He asked her sadly, causing her to disagree.

"It's not like that. I was just a bit surprised by the size of your building." She assured him. JYP smiled widely at her attempt to make him feel better.

"Thank you, let's go in now! You still need to audition." He said to her, earning an eyebrow raised in confusion. "Ah- I mean, I'll let you pass easily in audition. But... I still need to see your dancing." He explains thoroughly to make her understand.

Jae Hwa nodded, following her godfather into the building. With a mask on of course. Her godfather didn't want to expose her to anyone yet.

"So, we'll go to a practice room and we'll see what you've got ok?" He told her while leading her to a private practice room. She nodded, not speaking at all.

Once they've reach the practice room, JYP immediately told her what to do, and prepared the music.

"Okay, first singing. Start!" He instructed her. She followed, singing the song he witnessed her sing, acapella. JYP smiled at her voice.

Once she's finished, she drank water as JYP questioned her what she'll do for dancing. Jae Hwa thought for a while. She's seen some videos of kpop choreography before, so she decided to dance the one that caught her eye.

"I'll dance 'dope' by BTS, ahjussi." She told him, making JYP widen his eyes in surprise. She position herself in the center, as she'll dance as BTS singing their part. She motioned her godfather to start the music.

(A/N- Imagine her as BTS dancing when it their part.)

JYP was once again amazed by her. Wait no. He's jaw dropped at her dancing skill. It didn't help that she sang and rapped along too.

From the start, of the dance, he's already passed her in. Once Jae Hwa was finished, he clapped for her performance. It surprised her, but muttered a small thanks in return.

"You Passed! You passed!" JYP exclaimed, jumping around. Jae Hwa stared at him weirdly, silently judging him.

"O...k?" She replied back to him. JYP smiled at her, motioning her to come closer. Which she complied. When she was two feet away from him, she stopped.

"I've decided to put you into a survival show called sixteen." He explained, "I had originally named it liked that because it had sixteen contestants, now adding you." Jae Hwa nodded, a tiny bit of excitement bubbling up in her.

"Alright then, you start tomorrow. I'll introduce the others to you." JYP informed her, causing her to nod. Tomorrow was gonna be something interesting for sure.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(Sorry if it took long.)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️