Chapter 5

—————————————————————
{Setting: Practice Room in JYP Building, Seoul}
{Date: 03|04|2015}
—————————————————————

—————————————————————{Setting: Practice Room in JYP Building, Seoul}{Date: 03|04|2015}—————————————————————

• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

Jae Hwa sighed as she followed her godfather to a practice room. She was woken up at 3:00 in the morning for this. Suddenly she bumped her head on something.

"Oh! My bad." Her godfather apologized, earning a silent nod from the girl as she was still in daze. Jae Hwa looked up at her godfather in question to see why he stopped.

She saw him with a shit-eating grin, causing her sigh again. "On the other side of this door, will be the other trainee participants. I hope you'll get along with them just fine."

She glanced behind him to see the door he was talking about, then back at him. JYP then smiled at her and turned to open the door. While doing that he hid her behind him.

"Stay hidden until I tell you, I want to surprise them." He told her, "Also, there are cameras rolling in the room so be careful." Jae Hwa nodded at his plan.

He opened the door, surprising the people in the room.

• • [Tzuyu's POV] • •
—————————————————————

Me and the girls were practicing our dance moves. It was tiring, but it would all be worth it.

"Ok, that's enough for now. Go have a 30 minute break, and we'll go back to practicing." Our dance teacher informed us, making some of the girls drop down on the floor dramatically.

I giggled quietly at them. I was opening my water bottle to drink my water, when the door suddenly opened. It startled us, but the thing that startled us even more was the person who opened it.

"JYP-nim!?" Nayeon unnie murmured, shook. Same unnie, same. We all stood up and fixed ourselves in front of him. "Annyeonghaseyo Pd-nim!" We all bowed at him, greeting him in unison.

"Hello girls, I have news for you!" He told us in a cheerful manner, which made me wonder. What happened to make him this happy?

"Someone will be joining you girls in the survival show!"

What? Me and the others were frozen in our places. I think Pd-nim noticed, because he chuckled and beckoned us to come closer. We did, I'm nervous, I'm sure the others are too.