Zoro x reader. Wounded.

The blood seemed to pour down her waist like a waterfall. And as the precious liquid gushed out, her energy seemed to drain with it. _____ knew she was pushing her luck when she attempted this robbery, and although she obtained what she was looking for. She obviously didn't come out completely unscathed.

In fact, she may as well have just dropped the object when she was shot. With the way things were going right now, she wouldn't live to make any use out of it.

A large, bloody trail smeared down the wall as she slid down against it. Her breaths coming in ragged pants. She looked down at the object in her hand. What she had stolen... was a devil fruit.More specifically, the mind-mind fruit. It's power giving her the ability to use telekinesis, or generate small sonic rays when feeling a large quantity of a certain emotion.

"This is all your fault y'know."

She huffed to the oddly shaped fruit in her hand.

"If I hadn't of wanted you so bloody badly, I wouldn't be hurt right now."

She seemed to glare at the fruit. _____ was, by all means, perfectly sane... but her tendency to talk to herself and other inanimate objects would make one think otherwise.

"Now 'am gonna die, and I didn't even get to eat you."

She whined, her childish nature still present. Even in the serious situation. Suddenly, her ringing ears picked up the sound of a muffled yell of her name. Her blurry eyes incapable of distinguishing the figure from the background.

"Oh, hell no! If it's one of the guys I stole you from comin' to get you back, they can't have you!"

She yelled weakly to the fruit... before quickly stuffing it in her face and swallowing it whole. Moments later, she passed out.

~later~

______'s eyes slowly cracked open, revealing a wooden ceiling to her view. She blinked rapidly, before a grin stretched her lips.

"Whad'ya know?! I'm alive!" She hollered, bolting up-right and fist pumping the air. Before clutching her waist in pain and groaning.

"Right, right... there's still that." She mumbled, looking down to reveal a neatly stitched scar on her waist... and that she was topless.

"Hey am fixed! Wait, I'm shirtless!" Her emotions swung as she was confused on how to feel about her current situation. In the end, she settled for, "Which perv do I get to thank for fixing me?!"

She called to no one in particular.

"Oi..." A deep, husky voice groaned from her right. "Your as noisy as ever, ______."

She immediately snapped her head to look at the familiar grumpy, yet cocky voice. And instantly, she let out a hearty laugh.

"Son of a Bitch! Roronoa Zoro, where've you been?!" The green haired man grinned at her smooth reaction. That was the ______ he knew. She really hadn't changed. Knowing her, chances are she was squealing with happiness inside, after not seeing him for so long. But that seemed to filter into some relaxed, cool words as it passed her throat.

"Becoming an amazing swordsman, as promised. Jeez, it's been so long. Haven't seen you since I left...What? Four,five years ago?" Zoro chuckled, picking up a t-shirt Nami had 'so generously' lended her... As reluctant as she was about it. The (h/c) haired girl nodded thanks, and slipped it on. Wincing slightly as her wound stretched when she raised her arms.

______ really wasn't bothered about Zoro seeing her top-less. She'd known him since she was a child, and their bond was stronger then anything. Around one another, their personalities changed and melted into soft, fluffy... ugh-ness.

"I see you've not been taking care of yourself." She stated teasingly, nodding at his abdominal scar as she swung her legs off of the bed. He simply laughed, nodding at the end of it.

"Yeah, it would seem that way." She observed him. He had changed so much. His style had changed, he had acquired new swords. Aside from his wado ichimoji. She knew he'd never part with that. He had a scar on his chest and one on his eye. All in all, he looked pretty damn awesome.

A tense silence filled the room, no one speaking as they observed the differences in one another. For her, her hair was longer and her figure curvier. She was now the perfect hour-glass shape. However her (e/c) orbs still held the same playful ambition they did all those years ago.

She was still the same girl the mighty pirate hunter Zoro had fallen for.

"You know..." She began, his attention snapping back up to her face. He saw her smiling softly at the ground, a few lose strands of hair falling into her face. Only to be tucked gracefully behind her ear with long, slender fingers. When she shifted her gaze back onto his face, his heart stuttered in his chest.

"When you left the island... you promised me something... remember?"

He did. Of course he did. How could he forget?

"You promised, when you next saw me... you'd kiss me."Her heart pounded at the memory. She didn't know why he had said that, all those years ago. And she was shocked into immobility when he had first said it. But right now, she didn't care. An unusual blush tinted her cheeks and nose, something the swordsman found quite adorable. Yes, he had said that. And he meant it.

Zoro smirked and stood up from the chair he'd been watching over her in, and placed one hand on the bed beside her thigh, leaning in within an inch of her lips.

"Yes, I did... And as you know, I'm a man of my word."He whispered. He loved seeing her like this. She looked so shy and adorable, he felt all tingly.

"Z-Zoro." She breathed, eye lids drooping as she felt his bitter-sweet breath fan against her lips.

With one last victorious smirk, he closed the remaining space in a kiss that was so unnaturally gentle, she doubted wether or not this was the same man from her past.

Her hand reached up to gently stroke his cheek, her entire body melting into the warm feeling radiating in her stomach.

Suddenly, a strange pulsing sensation expanded from her head. And the kiss was quickly broken as a glass on the nearby table shattered miraculously. Zoro turned back to her and gave her a raised-brow stair. She smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah... I ate the mind-mind fruit before I blacked out... clearly I'm gonna have to learn to control it..."

He chuckled gently. Before once again, returning his lips to her own.