Reader x Marco. I like pineapples...

"Ok,so you've met everyone... apart from Marco."Ace states. I nod. "I guess so...What's he like?" I ask, speeding up slightly to keep in step with the second division commander.

He sniggers. "A pineapple." I draw my eyebrows together. "Wh-" I'm cut off by another voice. "Ah ! Ace ! There you are !" I look over to see a tall man with a purple shirt and whitebeards insignia on his chest.

"Marco, this _____. Our new 'sister'."

An exaggerated 'ohhh' falls past my lips. I point at Marco and look at Ace. "He's the pineapple?"

Ace bites his lip and looks away, choked laughs crawling out of his throat. I look back at Marco who's eye is twitching as he glares at Ace.

"Oh ! I get it now ! Because you look like one !" I shout, not really considering how the man will take it. Then, I start laughing. "That's funny." I state bluntly.

"GOD DAMN IT ACE !!!" Marco shouts, chasing the fire-fist back and forth across the deck.

My head falls slightly to the right as I watch the pair. One laughing, the other raging. Once the pair are panting, leaning on the railing, I trot over.

"Why don't you like the nickname 'pineapple'?" I question, Marco glares at me before sighing. "Because it's embarrassing. And it's not funny."

I giggle and hug him around his stomach. "Ah! What are you d-doing?!" I smile and look up at him, taking in the embarrassed blush on his face.

"It's ok Marco !" I chirp. His face twists in confusion. "I like pineapples!"

-authors note-
Sorry for the short and kinda crappy idea. ( ) But I just couldn't help myself! Marcos wonderful pineapple-ness makes people want to write about it! *warily makes sure Marco didn't hear* Also, if you don't get it, Marcos hair style makes his head look like a pineapple!