Reader x Sanji. Shut up Marimo!

-AN- By now you all probably know that (h/l) means hair length. And (h/c) means hair colour. If not... well now you do! I've added a one in this fanfic. (F/m) It means family member. Just a heads up.

"So," Nami begins. And a long sigh fell past my lips. Whenever she starts a conversation with me that begins with 'so', it's almost definitely about-

"When are you going to tell Sanji you like him?"

....that.

I groan loudly, head falling back against the chair. I push my hand through my (h/l) (h/c) hair, and shoot her a look through the corner of my eye.

"It's not that easy, Nami."

"Oh, come on. He loves every girl under the age of 50 and over the age of 10. Just 'fess up!"

Straightening up again, I play with the ring on my finger. I always wear this. It was given to me by my (f/m) before I left with the strawhats. I should probably keep it in a draw or something, somewhere safe. But I just like having the reminder of them close by.

"Nami, I know it sounds easy. But it really isn't. He's a womanizer. He loves every girl he lays his eyes on. I can't exactly keep him away from every girl aside from me, should we go out. Can I?

"Also, we know Sanji. His flirtatious ways are just his natural charm towards women. Just because he acts that way... doesn't mean he is actually in love with all of us. He's just being kind..."

I sigh out. I feel Nami pat my back reassuringly. I send her a soft smile.

"Listen, (y/n). You have to go for it. Honestly, which do you think is better to say? Oh well? Or, What if?"

I stare at her for a couple of seconds. She's right. I'd rather say, oh well, for confessing and the feelings not being returned. Then what if, because I never confess at all... I hug her tightly, before saying a quick 'you're right.' To which she replies, 'of course I am.'

I hurry off, looking for the blonde. It doesn't take long, he is just about to wake up Zoro for nearly tripping him over. But when I place a hand on his shoulder, that task is quickly forgotten.

"(Y/n) dear! Is there something you want? A snack, maybe a drink?"

He gushes, smile never wavering. I shake my head, small blush covering my nose and cheeks. Something which Sanji says is 'adorable'.

"Um... I n-need to talk to you about something."

I whisper, daring to look up and meet his eyes. His smile is now a concerned frown.

"Do you want to go inside?"

"N-no. Here is fine."

He nods, and I take a deep breath. Squeezing my eyes shut for a moment, I try to slow my rapidly beating heart. Slowly, I open my eyes to look into his, and I find it ironic how his dream is to find the all blue, when his eyes swim with multiple shades of the colour. In a sense, you could call his eyes the all blue. (Aside from the lack of fish.)

"Sanji...I...I really like you. Like, more then a friend 'like'. I have for a while... but I was just too scared to say and-"

Suddenly,I'm pulled into a tight hug. I feel Sanji wrap his strong arms around my back, his head burried in the crook of my neck.

"Finally, (y/n). I thought I was going to have to confess."

He whispers, and I feel my eyes swim with tears of joy. I return the embrace, and whisper a quick 'I love you' into his jacket. A sentence he eagerly returns. I'm dragged from the moment, when I hear a groan to the left of me.

"Ugh, (y/n)! Ero cook! Take that inside where I don't have to see it!"

I feel anger swell up inside my chest, and both me and Sanji pull away to glare at him.

"SHUT UP, MARIMO!!"

We both scream, raising our feet to land a swift kick to his head.

~extended ending~

"Will he be ok?" Usopp cries out.

"Zoro! Don't die!" Luffy whimpers, clearly ignorant of the situation.

"He's not going to die, guys! He's just unconscious." Chopper reassures,wrapping bandages around his swollen head.

"Oh, thank goodness! When I saw Zoro-San passed out against the mast, I nearly jumped out of my skin! Not like I have any skin- Yohohohoho!" Brook chimes, Usopp giving him a sideways glance while Luffy laughs along.

-AN-
Few, done! *wipes forehead with back of hand* I hope you enjoyed. I tried to make this one a bit more light hearted, considering my past few fanfics have been quite dark... yea, sorry about that. Anyways, please feel free to request a fan fiction! I will try and do all!