[22.]

"Oh God that was so awkward!" Dade said, curled up next to Alice in her bed.

Alice smiled "I think it was sweet"

"Yeah cause it wasn't you. Ugh I can't believe I actually called him dad!"

Francis had disappeared sometime after they went to Dades room, he said he needed to go visit some places.

Alice laughed. "Aw your so cute when your embarrassed" she said bopping Dades nose.

Dade scrunched it up and swatted her hand away. "I hate you"

"You know you love me" Alice said.

Dade crossed her arms and turned around so her back was facing Alice.

"I do not. Because your annoying. And your not helping me" Dade mumbled.

Alice giggled. "And what am i suppose to do?"

"Comfort me. Like a nice girlfriend." Dade said.

Alice sighed and wrapped her arm around Dades waist. "Alright, I'm sorry you had to go through that over embarrassing thing. There happy?"

Dade smiled. "Somewhat"

"Okay good. So, tomorrow it rains, well thunder storms."

"That's good." Dade said yawning.

"It is, because we're going to play baseball and you and Bella are coming with us."

Dade turned around so she was facing Alice. "I'm sorry, we're what?"

"Well since Bella didn't get to properly meet any of us, Edwards taking her over to our house for lunch."

Dade raised an eyebrow. "You don't eat?"

"It's not for us, it's for you guys! Of course, no one except me and you and now Edward know. But tomorrow they'll make the decision."

Dade rubbed her eyes. "Oh."

"Your tired. Well get some sleep, tomorrow I'll pick you up."

Dade tried denying it, she hated Alice having to just sit there and watch, while the girl slept.

They heard Charlies car pull in and the door open, Dade sat up and stared at her door.

"What?" Alice asked.

Dade turned around and grinned. "Well you've never had permission to sleep over, so I'm going to ask him. That way you can stay in the morning instead of leaving."

Alice smiled and got out of bed. "C'mon"

Dade smiled and got out of bed. She opened the door and dragged Alice along with her.

Bella stopped walking up the stairs and glanced up at them. She shyly smiled at Alice.

"Hey Bella, I'm staying the night you can hang out with us" Alice said.

Bella caught Dades look begging her to say no. Bella smiled at Alice and shook her head no.

"Oh no thanks. Edwards probably waiting for me in my room"

'Ooo" Dade teased.

Bellas cheeks turned pink. "It's not like that"

Dade clicked her tongue and grinned. "Uh huh sure"

"Just-shut up" Bella said hurrying to her room while Alice and Dade continued teasing, and laughing.

Once they reached the bottom of the stairs Dade walked into the living room.